Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now That Radial Javelin Isn't An Ult, Make It Radial Again

motorfirebox

The old (old old old) Radial Jav, where the ethereal skanas shot out from Excal's blade, was so much more satisfying than having them appear right next to their target. I understand why it was changed when RJ was an ult; it sucked to have your ult be ineffective because of terrain. But it's just a 3, now. It only costs 75 energy. I'm happy to have some of my javelins get stuck in crates in exchange for the better feel of shooting shards of light out of my sword into some poor sucker's face.

This is the worst idea I've read on here in a while. Just because it's a #3 move now doesn't mean it deserves to be reverted back into absolute uselessness. It was changed because it sucked literally THAT bad. Someone delete this thread please. lol 

This is the worst idea I've read on here in a while. Just because it's a #3 move now doesn't mean it deserves to be reverted back into absolute uselessness. It was changed because it sucked literally THAT bad. Someone delete this thread please. lol 

Appreciate your input, sweetums :)

Well if they made it have infinit punch through and make the javelins fly to them correctly, it would be a real nice change and would make the ability feel powerfull again.

Edited by CTanGod

I wouldn't be against this, but Excal got his rework and buff. I think it's time for us to move on to another frame ^_^.

I tend to have to agree with the theory that we just completely reworked Excalibur ....lets leave him be and move on.

Ps4 boys are right. Nothing to discuss here move along.

I wouldn't be against this, but Excal got his rework and buff. I think it's time for us to move on to another frame ^_^.

Because DE can only work on one frame at a time?   That's a very ineffective system, no longer it takes so long for these updates.

Because DE can only work on one frame at a time?   That's a very ineffective system, no longer it takes so long for these updates.

No, I'm not saying that. All I was saying is that Excal got his rework. It's time to stop crying buff, he's in a decent spot as of now. Now of course we haven't got the update yet, but hearing news from some pc players and looking up videos on the rework. Excal seems like a good warframe or "fun" warframe as of now. There is no need to fix something that's not broken....