Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are The Negative Effects, If Any, Of Leaving A Clan And Joining A Different One.

Modulus14

Question

I want to leave my clan because the clan emblem does not look good at all. There was not transparency on the box it was made in so it is the emblem on a black box, which looks tacky to me. Are there any negative benefits/issues I may run into of me leaving my clan and joining a new one? I have all the clan tech stuff already.

Ok, that is just part of the reason... my clan isn't really that active and I am usually the only one online with maybe one or two more, but often it is just me. I am MR 16 and would like to join an active clan with people I can actually help and/or go on planned out void trips.

EDIT: formatting

Edited by Modulus14

12 answers to this question

Ok, dojo key isn't an issue.

They are not really active so not sure they would miss me much. I log on every day and play for at least a little bit and idk if it is just different schedules or what, but 99% of the time I am trying to organize a random group in recruit.

Edited by Modulus14

Besides the clan key and any possible ties between you and your clanmates, there's nothing that will be detrimental to you for leaving. I myself have been in 4 different clans before just making my own, and nothing bad ever happened to me or affected my gameplay.

None. I left my old clan and nobody noticed.

... Well, I was the only one playing.

What happened is that now I have much better clanmates.

Marked as solved, but this is my favorite answer. Guess I'll be posting in the other forum to find a new clan... unless any of you want to invite me :) I am a very active player and use a mic (when others do). I'm kind of serious about the clan logo though... it's a kinda (really) important to me how that looks... call me shallow.