Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gate Crash Mods / Rift Sigil Drop Rates

What about the 5x R5 cores? I get those about every 4 runs or so.

5x r5 cores and transmute core were popping up occasionally.

Single Samples of fieldrons, mutagen, detonite, and credit caches formed the majority of drops.

The drop rates are extremely depressing. And I'm a hardcore grinder here. People get annoyed after 3x runs and drop from squad. Grinded for 16 hrs straight. Nothing to show for it zzz.

Edited by --Q--Ascended-Seraphim

A Clan Member Run 2 - Buzz Kill

My Run 8 - Hammer Shot

My Run 12 - Fanged Fusillade

An Alliance Member Run 18 = Buzz Kill

Another Clan Member Run 27 = Buzz Kill

Seems like more than 0.25% chance to me.. 

4 samples is not a good sample of finding % chances. Did you ask your whole clan? :P

A Clan Member Run 2 - Buzz Kill

My Run 8 - Hammer Shot

My Run 12 - Fanged Fusillade

An Alliance Member Run 18 = Buzz Kill

Another Clan Member Run 27 = Buzz Kill

Seems like more than 0.25% chance to me.. 

Between all those people 60+ runs to get 5 things. I think you're trying to say it's fine as is but it's not really helping your argument any.

Rift Sigil should be TAlert Excalition difficulty only anyway, the fact there's a chance to get it in this alert is already too much.

Why? Because you want to be a special snowflake? I have the tethras doom badge, something that is equally rare, and I couldn't care less if they sent one to every player in the game for free in their mailbox.
Edited by f3llyn

35 successful runs and no mods or Sigil. This event has been 1 sick joke. I might do the odd occasional run now and again but nothing like the grinding I did first day of the alert. The mods will return again one day in a more reasonable manner, will get them again then.

I simply don't want to burn myself out like I did during the mutalist incursion trying to get the Thetras Doom mods. Ending up taking a 3 month break from the game. But the drop rates on this event have pissed me off enough that I refuse to spend anymore money on this game.