Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime's Dangly Bits

(XBOX)Brennon Cook

The bit sticking up from his helmet makes me think that it's a bit too much. Though we'll see.

But they're so dangly. Just watch the trailer again. It's gross.

Considering what they've done since then, cloth physics, also the detail on the dangly bits. They're going to look much better then either Valkyr's or Nekros' accessories.

Edited by Postal_pat

But they're so dangly. Just watch the trailer again. It's gross.

I did, they look like cloth hanging from his head, which I still think looks pretty cool. If it was fleshy, I'd agree with ya, but thye don't look fleshy at all.

I did, they look like cloth hanging from his head, which I still think looks pretty cool. If it was fleshy, I'd agree with ya, but thye don't look fleshy at all.

I understand. But with warframes current cloth physics, everything looks stupid and ends up bugging out or overreacting to movement. I stopped wearing syandanas because of this.

I understand. But with warframes current cloth physics, everything looks stupid and ends up bugging out or overreacting to movement. I stopped wearing syandanas because of this.

Every new thing has new cloth physics.

That's the old cloth physics, the new ones don't react like that at all.

Has Xbox received the new Syandana yet? Everything after the release of the new Syandana has been upgraded to the newest cloth code, so please know what you're talking about before panicking that they'll be like Valkyr and Nekros hyper flopping tentacles. You'll get the new code eventually.

Edited by LazerSkink

Has Xbox received the new Syandana yet? Everything after the release of the new Syandana has been upgraded to the newest cloth code, so please know what you're talking about before panicking that they'll be like Valkyr and Nekros hyper flopping tentacles.

That was a low blow. He does not need to have the update to know what the new physics look like. A simple YouTube video will suffice 

Has Xbox received the new Syandana yet? Everything after the release of the new Syandana has been upgraded to the newest cloth code, so please know what you're talking about before panicking that they'll be like Valkyr and Nekros hyper flopping tentacles. You'll get the new code eventually.

I watched the most recent dev stream, where Rebecca was wearing a cape. It was still pretty iffy but was an improvement. I'll have to take your word that it won't look disgusting, but you better be correct. :p