Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Very, Very Easy Solution To The Mesa Gp Problem

Evanescent

Then don't play mesa if you don't like her ultimate ?... because I think it's fine as it is.

They don't have it... They can't play... but they can't bear others to play it so they ask DE to nerf it.

There's a reason why she is a top tier frame and it's relatively hard to get her.

Try trading and buying it off the shelf. Use her... once they understand her weakness they will stop whining.

I don't see as much hate for excaligod.

Then don't play mesa if you don't like her ultimate ?... because I think it's fine as it is.

They don't have it... They can't play... but they can't bear others to play it so they ask DE to nerf it.

I've used Mesa, and she's one of my clanmate's favorite frames so I've been in a lot of games with her as well. Be careful using a strawman like that.

But anyways, the reason why her ult needs to be changed is because it's totally backwards. You're basically being rewarded for not playing the game. Most games try to base rewards on player behavior, where the better your performance is the more kills/points/loot/whatever you get. Peacemaker gives you huge rewards for literally zero effort, and beyond that totally removes the player's ability to in any way participate in what's going on beyond watching a fancy animation.

If you've got an argument for reduced interaction being a good thing, I'd like to hear it. 

I honestly don't think Greedy Pull needs a nerf at all. I think the ability is fine. Greedy Pull is just symptom of the problem being AFK farming, not the problem itself. If Greedy Pull gets nerfed, the community will just find another way to farm, nerfing it won't solve any problem what-so-ever. Honestly though, I don't know why people feel the need to farm so much in this game. I mean, it's not like you're playing Destiny or many other games that have way worse grinds to them.

When you want to collect everything theres a lot of farming and grinding to do in this game

snip

asnip

snip

snip

It's fun to see you scramble around for logic to prop up your argument.

Like I said, Pm me the frames or combos that let you go 100% afk.No other frame lets your macro play the game for you. All other combos require you to be there at least, no matter how cheesy.

Or I call your post bullS#&$, sorry mate.

Limbo, Ash, Vauben, choice

Cataclysm to protect

Vauben circle move (the one that makes them fly in one place) to stop enemies who get in the cataclysm

Ash bladestorm to murder everything going through their armor scaling better than Mesa.

Maybe a Hydroid or Frost for extra caution.

And that's an easy way you can use any frame you want.

He was asking you to find any T4 defense in recruiting that doesn't have a GP Mesa as a requirement. Very, very, very rare.

There's a reason why she is a top tier frame and it's relatively hard to get her.

Try trading and buying it off the shelf. Use her... once they understand her weakness they will stop whining.

I don't see as much hate for excaligod.

Because excaligod doesn't let you go 100% afk and cheese through content. You have to be there and guide his strikes, and his inter-activeness makes him fun.

You don't see excaligod as you put him slaughter mobs at spawnpoint like Mesa.

Most people do have Mesa lol. She's easy to get for most players. People are sick of her being overused because of her-sorry DE, but I am goin to be harsh-poorly designed ultimate.

Edited by Evanescent

I've used Mesa, and she's one of my clanmate's favorite frames so I've been in a lot of games with her as well. Be careful using a strawman like that.

But anyways, the reason why her ult needs to be changed is because it's totally backwards. You're basically being rewarded for not playing the game. Most games try to base rewards on player behavior, where the better your performance is the more kills/points/loot/whatever you get. Peacemaker gives you huge rewards for literally zero effort, and beyond that totally removes the player's ability to in any way participate in what's going on beyond watching a fancy animation.

If you've got an argument for reduced interaction being a good thing, I'd like to hear it. 

i do tend to agree with this even if the ability just gave the player really good dual pistols with some additional auto aim to help out. I think it would be better than the current setup.

It's fun to see you scramble around for logic to prop up your argument.

Like I said, Pm me the frames or combos that let you go 100% afk.No other frame lets your macro play the game for you. All other combos require you to be there at least, no matter how cheesy.

Or I call your post bullS#&$, sorry mate.

He was asking you to find any T4 defense in recruiting that doesn't have a GP Mesa as a requirement. Very, very, very rare.

Because excaligod doesn't let you go 100% afk and cheese through content. You have to be there and guide his strikes, and his inter-activeness makes him fun.

You don't see excaligod as you put him slaughter mobs at spawnpoint like Mesa.

Most people do have Mesa lol. She's easy to get for most players. People are sick of her being overused because of her-sorry DE, but I am goin to be harsh-poorly designed ultimate.

Fine i will set her up for a nerf just to show you a combo that is ridiculous and I'm obviously not scrambling for anything been playing for over 2 years my builds are ridiculously OP compared to most peoples ill only leave out one piece. The Banshee i have built with my friends Limbo will allow me to setup and return every 14 minutes 7 minutes solo no need for any other frames or for anyone to even pay attention this is usually my eat dinner or watch a movie setup while i farm. Just because you have never seen anything else in this game doesn't mean it doesn't exist there are a ton of OP frames and MESA and MAg aren't them they are just the easier ones to gear quickly it's why you see so many. You can setup a super simple AFK farm with Vauban as well with any other afk power for dpsing apperently you have never seen  a 40 minute vortex. The thing is i have been playing for a little over 2 years so my builds should be OP i earned it by farming my butt off This game will naturally cut you off in endless any way at some point that's why these nerfs are really pointless plus for the few people like me who are only missing a mod or two out of the entire game this is all we have left for fun besides showing off crazy builds to the new guys and helping them out.

Edited by hatetheory

You realize that after 2 minutes you stop gaining energy due to the AFK system, right? 

The combo has nothing to do with gaining energy it's about having a massive energy pool and then cutting the cost for your 4 button with Limbo in half you have to remember some of us have every arcane helmet one of Banshees increases the energy pool plus a primed flow and go do the math it's a ton of energy almost forgot keep my synoid on for more aoe procs plus additional max energy from the procs i only return about every 15 minutes to check on her you can actually afk even longer. Limbo is the key to a lot of combo's in this game it's why i laugh when people say he sucks the actual truth is they just never discovered what he's good at. This game has a ton of builds when you consider what you can do with 4 frames. We have a really crazy 4 man build that you would poop your pants over if you saw it in action all i can say is keep farming it's worth it!

Edited by hatetheory

The combo has nothing to do with gaining energy it's about having a massive energy pool and then cutting the cost for your 4 button with Limbo in half you have to remember some of us have every arcane helmet one of Banshees increases the energy pool plus a primed flow and go do the math it's a ton of energy 

Yeah, I can do math too. Even with a maxed energy pool and peak efficiency, you still wouldn't be able to keep soundquake up that long. At least, not without leaving soundquake to turn off the AFK detector and getting some more energy, which kind of runs counter to your claim of being able to leave it in place for 14 minutes. 

Maxed Prime Flow and Reverb would give you around 640-ish energy. With max efficiency (3 energy per second) that means you'd be able to keep Soundquake up for around 3 minutes. You stop gaining energy at two minutes, which means you'd have to come back at least every 5 minutes or so to move your Banshee around and fill up your energy bar again. So yeah, no 14 minute or 7 minute AFK. And you can't have done that combo before there was an AFK timer, because you need Primed Flow for it and that came out long after the AFK timer was a thing. 

Oh, and I've been playing since closed beta. Don't worry, I've done the farming.

Yeah, I can do math too. Even with a maxed energy pool and peak efficiency, you still wouldn't be able to keep soundquake up that long. At least, not without leaving soundquake to turn off the AFK detector and getting some more energy, which kind of runs counter to your claim of being able to leave it in place for 14 minutes. 

Maxed Prime Flow and Reverb would give you around 640-ish energy. With max efficiency (3 energy per second) that means you'd be able to keep Soundquake up for around 3 minutes. You stop gaining energy at two minutes, which means you'd have to come back at least every 5 minutes or so to move your Banshee around and fill up your energy bar again. So yeah, no 14 minute or 7 minute AFK. And you can't have done that combo before there was an AFK timer, because you need Primed Flow for it and that came out long after the AFK timer was a thing. 

Oh, and I've been playing since closed beta. Don't worry, I've done the farming.

once again your wrong just own up to it and stop posting this is my last post on this thread or i'm going to end up explaining the entire game to you and i don't have time for that. You also keep synnoid gammicor armed while doing this. When it procs due to the quake doing damage and it will this combo will constantly return energy with the added effect of limbo doubling the time Also it's not even close to 3 energy per second like this it's almost one for one it adds up to about 15 minutes before you need to stop and spam a few energy restores. Good luck out there bud and enjoy the 4th

Edited by hatetheory

once again your wrong just own up to it and stop posting this is my last post on this thread or i'm going to end up explaining the entire game to you and i don't have time for that. You also keep synnoid gammicor armed while doing this. When it procs due to the quake doing damage and it will constantly return energy with the added effect of limbo doubling the time  it adds up to about 15 minutes before you need to stop and spam a few energy restores. Good luck out there bud

You don't gain any energy from any sources after two minutes, including syndicate procs, auras, restores, anything.

It really truly seems like you've never actually tried this combo you're describing. 

Fine i will set her up for a nerf just to show you a combo that is ridiculous and I'm obviously not scrambling for anything been playing for over 2 years my builds are ridiculously OP compared to most peoples. The Banshee i have built with my friends Limbo will allow me to setup and return every 14 minutes 7 minutes solo no need for any other frames or for anyone to even pay attention this is usually my eat dinner or watch a movie setup while i farm. Just because you have never seen anything else in this game doesn't mean it doesn't exist there are a ton of OP frames and MESA and MAg aren't them they are just the easier ones to gear quickly it's why you see so many. You can setup a super simple AFK farm with Vauban as well with any other afk power for dpsing apperently you have never seen  a 40 minute vortex. The thing is i have been playing for a little over 2 years so my builds should be OP i earned it by farming my butt off This game will naturally cut you off in endless any way at some point that's why these nerfs are really pointless plus for the few people like me who are only missing a mod or two out of the entire game this is all we have left for fun besides showing off crazy builds to the new guys and helping them out.

Fourteen Minutes? BullS#&$.

Post a video, please. 

Oh and quit harping about two years, please. I've been here longer than that lol. I don't spout my facts before testing.

Edited by Evanescent