Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Look At Me I Modeled Something!

Didgitalpunk

I know what you're thinking, what's this kid use? Blender or something? naaaaaah

I'm not into those kinds of models. you heard about 3D printing right? ever wanted to 3D print a prop for your Warframe Valkyr cosplay?

Well... soon.

KF5nHug.jpg

Edited by Didgitalpunk

Well i'm curious about what OP is going to show us even if you guys are not. That picture has me intrigued. Looking forward to seeing the end result. Already got a few questions but ill save them for the final result.

so where are the pictures of what ever we're supposed to see?

It's the 4 blue dots! GOSH, why are people so blind nowadays...

I wonder how it'll look like...I just saw that TED conference where they print an object in 7 minutes, and that got me more interested in that technology!...

Edited by unknow99

Well i'm curious about what OP is going to show us even if you guys are not. That picture has me intrigued. Looking forward to seeing the end result. Already got a few questions but ill save them for the final result.

Thanks for the interest! Might be a little while before it's finished, but I'll try and get more teasers up when I get something major done :)

LOL

just realized that the main thing I'm working on, ("4 blue dots" teaser, which is completely unrelated to the grineer storage crate WIP just above) is about 50% too small. Luckily, the Googles has helped me once again and I found out how to scale up or down your work pieces in SolidWorks. so instead of having a couple hours worth of changing dimensions, it was a matter of minutes. anyway, back on track, and probably a teaser later today, if not tomorrow.

Edited by Didgitalpunk

TEASER TIME!

worked n getting the lighting right for at least an hour and a half.

{start}-{change lighting}-{render}-{wait for render to finnish}-{...can't see S#&$}-{repeat}

I really need to get a Quadro to speed up my render times.

2vwPQKj.jpg