Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Update 16.7.2 + Hotfixes

[DE]Megan

As far as a date goes, know one really knows until DE posts on thread or liset dashboard it is live. Too many variables such as getting finalized by DE, Certified by Microsoft then DE deciding on a release date. As Grizzly said, first we will be getting a stability update. Safe bet to assume it will most likely be at another month before we see another update with new material. Just check in every so often for "submitted for Cert" or something along those lines. Usually around two weeks from then.

Edited by (XB1)LATIN S0LDIER

07/28/15 Hotfix #7 (Please reboot to receive):

Fixes:

• Fixed issue with clients not being able to pick up the portal key in Void Sabotage missions
• Fixed a black water issue in the Orokin Derelict Defense tileset
• Fixed players being stuck in a lobby and not appearing in the squad UI
• Fixed players being unable to rejoin after a host migration
• Potential fix for EoM crashes
• Potential fix for ledge grab bug

The stability build (along with other fixes) is now live for Xbox One! Please reboot to receive. 

07/28/15 Hotfix #7 (Please reboot to receive):

Fixes:

Fixed issue with clients not being able to pick up the portal key in Void Sabotage missions

Fixed a black water issue in the Orokin Derelict Defense tileset
Fixed players being stuck in a lobby and not appearing in the squad UI
Fixed players being unable to rejoin after a host migration
Potential fix for EoM crashes
Potential fix for ledge grab bug

This hotfix is the only thing between me and finally getting Ash Prime. However, as the hotfix launched, it cleared my recent game progress, and now it is refusing to actually download to my console (static loading bar at zero for a while, then getting throttled down to about 4kb/s, or well over six hours to download 100 megabytes).

Am I the only one with this issue? Or is anyone else experiencing this?

Last, but not least, is anyone else getting kicked from their clan after each update?

Last, but not least, is anyone else getting kicked from their clan after each update?

Yes and no:

Yes, typically during an update (especially early) the servers are slammed and it goes slow for everyone. What is curious is that I have background updates set up, but I don't recall ever seeing it work with Warframe. I may find out, since I am manually updating one XB1 and not the other.

No, I have never heard of people being kicked from their clan after each update. You should post that in the bug section of the forum. Include how many updates this occurred and how big your clan is.

07/28/15 Hotfix #8 (Please reboot to receive):

Fixes:

• Fixed Ash Prime helmet not showing up properly in some instances
• Reduced frequency of Forma drops in T3 Defense Rotation C
• Added Bo Prime Blueprint and Ember Prime Helmet Blueprint to T3 Defense Rotation C

Hotfix #8 is now live for Xbox One!

This hotfix is the only thing between me and finally getting Ash Prime. However, as the hotfix launched, it cleared my recent game progress, and now it is refusing to actually download to my console (static loading bar at zero for a while, then getting throttled down to about 4kb/s, or well over six hours to download 100 megabytes).

Ok, so what I've noticed is when Warframe gets updates & or hotfixes it will download updates extremely slow. The reason for that is, you need to update the warframe launcher too. Then it will download fast for you.

Crashed twice on Sabotage missions. Once before the patch and the other after. 

1st crash pre patch - Orokin Derelict Sabotage - portal room - continuous sound through speaker on crash

Rhino

Soma Prime

Marelok

Anku

Carrier - sweeper and vacuum

2nd crash post patch - Freeze frame no sound.

T3 void Sabotage - portal room

LOKI Prime (invisible at time of crash)

Soma Prime

Marelok

Anku

Carrier - sweeper and vacuum

Edited by (XB1)VaNiShEd001