Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Have You Yet To Do On Warframe That You Haven't Done Or Completed?

(PSN)jensyao

all this kind of threads pop up since a few days =) i would say i wanna level ash prime and the things which are in that pack

ASAP ! we are allready over the time for ...

Edited by Khampa

Currenlty I only need 3000 more xp to hit mastery 19, so that's the immediate goal for now. Also, my second excal needs a potato so waiting for an alert for that too. But other than that, I've never been much for collecting much of anything. I just like to use what I find fun and will buy/build what I need in orde to have it.

However, for long term, I have yet craft the brakk, go through my 250 t4d keys (and through most of my other keys now most of them in the 50's), max out my favorite weapons (although most of them already are), and just get the new content as it is released.

Also, not so much of a goal but more of a wish. It would be nice if we could get more loadout slots (even if we payed plat) so I could make all my favorite loadouts. I like to find the best combiations of weapons/sentinel for each of my favorite frames. And no, they cannot share weapons.

From my handy dandy Warframe.txt file:

Prime Parts Needed and Sources

Glaive Prime BP  - Tower IV Exterminate

Nyx Prime Chasis - Tower III Exterminate

Odonata Prime Harness - Tower I Sab

Soma Prime Barrel - Tower IV Int

Wyrm Prime Cerebrum - T1E

Akbronco Link - Tower III Capture, Tower IV Capture

Ankyros Blade - Tower III Defense C, Tower III Sabotage

Ankyros Gauntlet - Tower II Survival C, Tower IV Defense C

Bronco Prime (x1)- Blueprint -Tower II Sabotage, Tower II Survival C

Bronco Barrel (x2) - Tower III Capture

Bronco Receiver (x2) - Tower III Capture, Tower IV Capture

Volt Prime -

BP - T4C

Helm T3S B

System T1Surv C

Chasis T3S C

What have you yet to do on warframe that you haven't done or completed?

There's always something left to do even if you're mr19 with all the stuff formaed

Collect all the discontinued mods, own a moon clan, have a second account, collect all 20 maxed out arcane enhancements, etc

What are your goals?

To "get gud"

i have a baby kubrow in the incubator since 4 or 5 months now and my limbo is still lvl 22, must be 5 month too. I don't think i will ever finish them.

i'm mr14 but i should have enough xp to be 17 or 18. 

I'm missing a few event mods and 1 or 2 primed mod i think and the brakk barrel, but i hate invasion. To be honest, i have no goal, i just launch a random mission and kill stuff/search for caches/do some spies rooms.

On the bright side, i was very pleased with the new excal, made me play a bit more, hope some other frames will get the same.

ARCHWING (leveling some of them) because missions are boring and my game crashes sometimes.

40 Platinum isnt too hard to get, buy yourself a affinity booster when you intend to level Asswing stuff. As for crashes, there must be something with Asswing missions that crashes you.

Either powers, mobs, mob powers, sound, graphic, etc. Sometimes it is quite easy to detect what is the real cause for all that crashing.