Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets Talk Tf2: The Gun Mettle Update

VivaNyanCat

Meh, got bored of it around 200 hours or so in.

Few new maps and such isn't likely to get me to come back

Edit: Although, reading all the changes, the class changes do look interesting. I'll check it out.

Dead Ringer nerf sucks though.

Edited by XxCurtennoxX

Might be time for me to come back to the game, got a bunch of rare stuff to show off that I've never used before.

Dead Ringer nerf sucks though.

Yeah i don't get the reasoning for nerfing it, I own it and the Cloak and Dagger and I always went for the C&D instead. Perma Invis > Short invis after taking damage plus loud noise when you deinvis... Haven't played in years though so they may have made some changes to it I'm not aware of.

Edited by DeMonkey

To be honest I'm a bit on the fence about it, I mean the way I understand it I pay $6 to be able to get skins by playing, that's okay no harm done.

But the part that irks me a little is that what I can get is either a skin (that could be considered to be amonst the 'crappy ones' [not the best word I'd use, maybe 'low tier'?]) or a case that can give me a skin, however the better looking skins can only be obtained from the cases which require a key to open, which I presume has to be purchased (aka just more crates).

Edited by RahuStalker

Might be time for me to come back to the game, got a bunch of rare stuff to show off that I've never used before.

Yeah i don't get the reasoning for nerfing it, I own it and the Cloak and Dagger and I always went for the C&D instead. Perma Invis < Short invis after taking damage plus loud noise when you deinvis... Haven't played in years though so they may have made some changes to it I'm not aware of.

They already nerfed it once, and now again. Also kinda funny to see Demoman's Loch n' Load has been 'changed' (nerfed) from 20% damage to 20% damage to buildings. It's effectively now useless unless there's a sentry nest.

They already nerfed it once, and now again. Also kinda funny to see Demoman's Loch n' Load has been 'changed' (nerfed) from 20% damage to 20% damage to buildings. It's effectively now useless unless there's a sentry nest.

Seriously? 2 nerfs on something I never considered using because there was something that appears to be overall better... Can't comment on the Loch n' Load, not sure that was around when I was playing.

Seriously? 2 nerfs on something I never considered using because there was something that appears to be overall better... Can't comment on the Loch n' Load, not sure that was around when I was playing.

Loch n' load has 2 shots before needing to reload, and grenades only explode on contact with an enemy. They don't bounce, they break when you miss an enemy. 

The extra damage against players balanced its downsides. Now, the default launcher just wins in every way. Why would you use weapon with 2 magazine size and grenades that break when you miss? For the 20% damage against buildings? I don't think so. Pointless nerf.

Loch n' load has 2 shots before needing to reload, and grenades only explode on contact with an enemy. They don't bounce, they break when you miss an enemy. 

The extra damage against players balanced its downsides. Now, the default launcher just wins in every way. Why would you use weapon with 2 magazine size and grenades that break when you miss? For the 20% damage against buildings? I don't think so. Pointless nerf.

the loch n'load has 3 grenades since it got a buff last update (why ? i don't know).

Also, its grenades are way faster and that with the damage bonus, was totally unbalanced.

I find it great now.

Tf2 community doesn't seem really happy with this update.

Why would we be happy ? we ask for game mods and stuff and we get more hat and cosmetics xD

I hope the 2 "WIP" mods will soon be added.

Edited by Trichouette