Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are You Doing Reading This Thread? Go Play Tf2!

VivaNyanCat

What is this TF2? I refuse to google acronyms.

Team Fortress 2. All I know about the game is that there's a weird obsession with hats and a lot of funny sfm videos for it.

EDIT: sfm = source filmmaker if you're too lazy to google ^.~

Edited by AM-Bunny

I don't care about or play TF2...

(yes, i have played it, no, it was not fun)

I'm in that same crowd.

Played the game for about 25 minutes... once. Never felt the urge or inclination to play it again. I guess I don't get it.

o3o

There's better grammar out there.

Actually, his post was correct.

Am I the only person in the universe who doesn't find Team Fortress 2 fun?

I don't. It's ridiculously inane, and superbly hard for new players to get into.

There's better Grammar Nazis out there.

You sir, have won an internet this evening.

Back to topic. While I enjoyed TF2 back in the day, with all the new purchaseables, weapons and whatnot, and the constant updates, I've just stopped caring about TF2. IMO it was better before F2P, before F2P it didn't have as many weapons, hats, or other unnecessary baggage.

You do know you need to pay $6 US for that, yes?

Yes, it's a three month campaign with two contracts each week so overall you will get like 26 contracts/drops.

I got battle scarred junk for my first two drops, but did sell them for 2.00 $US on the steam market.

As it is, TF2 seems to be converting to a competitive cosmetic based shooter.

Back to topic. While I enjoyed TF2 back in the day, with all the new purchaseables, weapons and whatnot, and the constant updates, I've just stopped caring about TF2. IMO it was better before F2P, before F2P it didn't have as many weapons, hats, or other unnecessary baggage.

So, if I understand you correctly. You are complaining that they are adding new stuff to the game.