The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

The clan is currently closed to recruiting right now, which you would know if you read the full Thread Title. No intentions of rudeness, I have been waiting a good bit of time as well. Just follow the thread and wait for recruiting to open back up, and those that are waiting, will get our place in the clan.

Edited by McVolker

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★HOUSE CLEANING★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

There has been a house cleaning for people who don't or barely even log on Warframe anymore
However, if you were expelled and you're still active in someway when you see this message,
or decide to come back on Warframe, feel free to pm me, I'll invite you back right away!
This is for a chance of people who are active and want to be a part of the clan to join or fun and loving community.
Nothing personal or any hard feeling!

This is no board of shame but a record for future reference for invitation on their return. If there's any slot left!

Here are list of people who are expelled;
1) Ethelon
2) Lazueras
3) LobsterDawg
4) Naverse
5) Night_Mue
6) Nighthawksw
7) NumbaWan
8) Ozmose9119
9) Paradax
10) Scary_new_dad
11) ToxicCandy
12) Uxsee

Sooo guess whattt? 12 SLOT OPEN!!!!!!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Edited by yuikami

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★HOUSE CLEANING★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

There has been a house cleaning for people who don't or barely even log on Warframe anymore

However, if you were expelled and you're still active in someway when you see this message,

or decide to come back on Warframe, feel free to pm me, I'll invite you back right away!

This is for a chance of people who are active and want to be a part of the clan to join or fun and loving community.

Nothing personal or any hard feeling!

This is no board of shame but a record for future reference for invitation on their return. If there's any slot left!

Here are list of people who are expelled;

1) Ethelon

2) Lazueras

3) LobsterDawg

4) Naverse

5) Night_Mue

6) Nighthawksw

7) NumbaWan

8) Ozmose9119

9) Paradax

10) Scary_new_dad

11) ToxicCandy

12) Uxsee

Sooo guess whattt? 12 SLOT OPEN!!!!!!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

HURRY BEFORE THE SLOTS GET TAKEN BY A MOUSE AND PANCAKE.

Yaaaay! It's hazing time!

Meet UnicornFrame in the Dueling room in 20 minutes! >XD

01-how-about-no-bear.jpg

PS: For the new members, PLEASE avoid running in the reactors walls, the dojo's tree, or in the Obstacle course, because you could be eaten by the mighty dojo (and you can eventually get surprise buttsek from others members)

Edited by Dreykan

Hi, I'm InternetFamous (I made a video. It got hits. Now I'm famous on the internet)

Heard good things about this clan from my RL friend ValHazred, and he told me to say hi, so here, I will dance like the silly space ninja monkey I am. <dance dance dance.>

At some point, I'm going to forcibly stick the CMC into that list of Allies. :T

(the wavelength of this clan's ideals is the closest I know of to the CMC's~)

@yui (suuuuuup)

I just saw your dojo plan and I gotta mention, or, remind you that there's supposed to be a component limit.

(I think component = rooms, connectors, etc)

I forget, but I think it was 64 or 46? Maybe it's changed or removed, but I thought there was.

Oh yeah, that plan might not work because of certain size issues.

(like the Duel Rooms by the Obstacle course/Duel Rooms by the Main Hall)

I don't actually have any solid evidence to prove this, since we never made this mistake and relied on the 'faster' clans to run into errors before we do.

@yui again

Quality > Quantity is a priority. :T

The reality of the situation is Quality + Quantity > Quality.

edit : I just realized I was quoting the first page of this thread, ignore this. (I leave this here as a note)

Edited by LadyScootaloo

Hello Pink Giant Octopus Clan!

I'm looking for a easy goin, fun and awesome clan and you guys seem to fit perfectly! I would love an invite to the clan.

My IGN is Auxilium1

I would like to join for multiple reasons..

You guys seem lazy (as the OP says) and I can be pretty lazy

You guys like drawing and I like people other than myself drawing stuff!

I like being fun and &#036;&amp;*&amp;*#(%&amp;. Woo!

I have read the rules and will follow them!

You're motto is also my motto, what a coincidence! 

But seriously, I would prefer a decent sized clan and have people to actually talk to and play Warframe with as a community of some sort. You guys seem to have a lot of fun as well, which is always nice. Plus the name of the clan is just awesome. 

Edited by Auxilium1

Now's my chance haha!

My IGN is Psycher.

I really want to join because the clan seems like its filled with really cool people.

When I looking though the Find a clan section.

Then I saw the name pink giant octopus and I was like "I'm going to join that one".

It was full though. So I decided to wait.

I'm really active in game. I even got 1004 drone kills for the event(It still wasn't enough T^T).

If theres still a spot open then ill take the chance.

IGN is Septin

I wanted to join before but the clan recruiment was closed.

I really wanna join cause you guys seems to be tight-nit group who just wanna have fun and enjoy warframe.

Been in some other clans but i never really did find any good ones since they ehiter fell apart or people got way to serious.

You guys dont seem to be trying your hardest to have fun it just comes along and that is why is wanna join.

I tend to play everydayhowever i might take a break from WF for 1 or 2 days but i really love WF.

At some point, I'm going to forcibly stick the CMC into that list of Allies. :T

(the wavelength of this clan's ideals is the closest I know of to the CMC's~)

@yui (suuuuuup)

I just saw your dojo plan and I gotta mention, or, remind you that there's supposed to be a component limit.

(I think component = rooms, connectors, etc)

I forget, but I think it was 64 or 46? Maybe it's changed or removed, but I thought there was.

Oh yeah, that plan might not work because of certain size issues.

(like the Duel Rooms by the Obstacle course/Duel Rooms by the Main Hall)

I don't actually have any solid evidence to prove this, since we never made this mistake and relied on the 'faster' clans to run into errors before we do.

@yui again

Quality > Quantity is a priority. :T

The reality of the situation is Quality + Quantity > Quality.

edit : I just realized I was quoting the first page of this thread, ignore this. (I leave this here as a note)

Don't worry, everything is running smoothly and everything we needed are all built and finished. Also, I've done enough research and disgusting with my clan mates before I decided them. The only rooms we're putting on hold now are the greater hall[that I just took down] and so on halls which we won't be building anytime soon specially when we're not planning to have more than 100 member.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway guys! Checking through the application now :>

Edited by yuikami

IGN:leviticus23

warfames: loki (30) he is all i need (haven't really looked in to other frames yet)

steam name :levyticus23

weapons:  dread(30) potatoed

braton(30) potatoed  

kogake(30)

dual ether(30) potatoed

kraken(30) 

activity: im on allllllllllll the time im starting to get in to higher lvls in defence missions (lvl 25 can i get a what what lol im working on it)and becoming more strategic builds and stuff   

time zone: pacific time zone

i have been looking for some guilds that are active and that i dont get lost in the crowd with 2000 people. 20 person clan is a little small and a 2000 person group is to big and a 100 is perfect soooooooo i would love to join  (also i didnt do good in the informer event cause i didnt have a 1 shot 1 kill weapon and then i got the dread in the last hour or so of the event and killed seven i was pretty sad BUT i got a dread soooo ya). And i love to draw and that what im planning to major in collage in the future 

thank you for your time

if u could would u please notify me on if i made the cut or not thank you!

Since there's too many applying [freaked out at the inbox x_x] I've sent you guys the interviewing questions, just answer honestly, no worry everyone has a chance! We'll also be letting you guys know the results once we have all the slot filled!