Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Hey guys i've been stalking this post for awhile hoping for a "recruitment open" XD Finally the time has come XD.

I think i meet all the requirements Yui has listed. Right now i'm not in any clan since none of the other Storm Clans appealed me much(moon clan vade retro). For what it counts i've never done a Conclave match :P I can't stand the serious/pro/l33t players.

I just wanna chill and play the game i like with people as calm as me.

From times to times i try to draw stuff, even though i'm not as good as Yui(there should be a thread somewhere in the Fan Art section if you're curious).

I think that's all, hope i'll be part of this clan and i'm looking forward to play with you guys

P.S. my IGN is Melkia (you don't say)

Edited by Melkia

Im gonna be honest here. Been stalking the tread for a while waiting for recruitment to open.

I want to join PGO because you seem like a knit-knot group and playing warframe with friends is so much better than alone.

Been playing for some time now without friends since the ones i introduced to the game have stopped playing and i havent been able to properly connect with some clans. Either they fell apart or people just got to serious for me. I am just looking for fun since i love warframe and its been so much more interesting lately with the updates and the event going on.

I dont have skype but i o have Teamspeak installed.

I have read the rules and i agree with them.

I hopefully hope i can join your clan with a bright ray of hope.

IGN is septin.

Edited by Septin

Hi my ign id Kapow_best_demolitions. I could give some BS reason why I want to join, but I honestly don't know why. I just need a place to burn my resources and this clan seems like a pretty chilled clan compared to the other big clans. I'm looking forward to any furthet contact with you guys.

EDIT: Ok I may have been wrong about the idk what reason part. If I get wear a pink octopus as a clan logo, then I am sold. *cough*alsoIwasattractedbythetentaclehentaipart*cough*

Edited by KaPow_Best_Demolitions

IGN: Alegions

I would like to join simply because i would like to have some people to play with every now and then. i saw this thread yesterday and i immediately wanted to join(unfortunately recruitment was closed).

I read and agree to the rules, so please accept me? :)

I don't have a mic, so i won't be able to do voice chat.

Edited by Alegions

Why hello there.

Do not be alarmed, one is not asking for a clan invite. For one has a small clan. (For himself, who already has a complete research facility. xD)

One is not hear to sabotage the clan. (On the other hand, one will grab all in this thread by now. :3)

This one is Protonus, who wishes to seek you for... nothing.

I just wanted to only greet you, since you remember me of a good friend of mine. xD

So... Hi. :3

Why hello there.

Do not be alarmed, one is not asking for a clan invite. For one has a small clan. (For himself, who already has a complete research facility. xD)

One is not hear to sabotage the clan. (On the other hand, one will grab all in this thread by now. :3)

This one is Protonus, who wishes to seek you for... nothing.

I just wanted to only greet you, since you remember me of a good friend of mine. xD

So... Hi. :3

Haii >w<//

SilverBones, can you come on TS now? .w.;

Ive gotten 61 control modules from 40 missions

I GUESS I WONT BE FARMING FOR ANOTHER 50 YEARS.

You're not the only one experiencing the miracle that is amazing control module drops.

I myself have gone from 2 control modules to 96 control modules in this event. :U

Edited by RegularGamer