Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

I am saddened to announce that I will be leaving Pink Giant Octopus. Now, this isn't because I'm not having fun or I don't like the members; I love the clan and I love all you guys! But when I heard a friend of mine was having trouble with her own clan; inactivity, building things, researching things... I knew that I had to lend a hand, even if it meant leaving the pink, tentacled clan I loved so much.

I've had some great times with all of you, even if I was pretty quiet through a lot of it. Regardless, I'll still be hanging out with a lot of you when I get the chance, and I certainly hope I'll still be welcome in the Teamspeak if and when I ever find the time to come on and chat.

Thanks for the great times, everyone! I won't forget them.

>Tentacled Hugs Intensifies<

I am saddened to announce that I will be leaving Pink Giant Octopus. Now, this isn't because I'm not having fun or I don't like the members; I love the clan and I love all you guys! But when I heard a friend of mine was having trouble with her own clan; inactivity, building things, researching things... I knew that I had to lend a hand, even if it meant leaving the pink, tentacled clan I loved so much.

I've had some great times with all of you, even if I was pretty quiet through a lot of it. Regardless, I'll still be hanging out with a lot of you when I get the chance, and I certainly hope I'll still be welcome in the Teamspeak if and when I ever find the time to come on and chat.

Thanks for the great times, everyone! I won't forget them.

>Tentacled Hugs Intensifies<

Sad to see you go, best luck on your friend's clan. And yes you're still welcome on TS.

also there's still alliance option if your friend's interested.

So... I just finally saw the Archwing trailer. It SERIOUSLY gives me nostalgia flashbacks to Gundam, while keeping Warframe's personal style.

You'd think having been gliding for what seems like hours would take away from that.

Well, I guess peeps need money to spend on cosmetic wings now.

I wonder what else will change with the inclusion of the archwings. Will there be a new game mode or will some change? Imagine if when you run invasion you first have to fly from one ship to another and cripple certain systems or enter the ship through the docking platforms.

Edited by Armouredhunter

Sorry for not being online and not taking the time to write a reason why, I've had a break from school for a year and school started for me again recently. There has also been a loss of interest for the game on my part, I'll try to motivate myself to log in again sometimes.

No worry, there won't be any house cleaning anytime soon, I noticed most of our member ran out of things to do and prolly wanna take a break from the game. I'll probably check the activity again after 14.5 hits. However the TS is still somewhat active and open if u guys are bored.

No worry, there won't be any house cleaning anytime soon, I noticed most of our member ran out of things to do and prolly wanna take a break from the game. I'll probably check the activity again after 14.5 hits. However the TS is still somewhat active and open if u guys are bored.

I'll swing by when I'm back from class.

Just started playing warframe a weeks ago, finally decided to look for a clan to improve the grinding/farming experience and then SLAM, BAMMM, LE WILD PINK GIANT OCTOPUS APPEARS! REALLY LOVE THE ARTWORK THERE YUIKAMI, especially with the chibis!

Shame I didn't make it for the recruitment drive. Hope like Kidiotic, will be put into consideration once the house cleaning opens up some slot for newcomers. Will hang around till then.

PEACE OUT

P.S. I'm just a lowly mastery level 3 peasant, if you would even consider super newbies

I haven't been paying attention to Kubrows for a while. Which are the better breeds? Is there a breed that specifically has the short puggy build?

If you are looking for look, no breed has any preferance on the pattern, colour, size and height. What the breed does determine is what it does in the field. Offence: Sunika, Defence: Raska, Stealth: Huras and Resupply:Sahasa. They all have some basic utility and are tanky/damage dealing when they have the right mods at high ranks.

Edited by Armouredhunter

If you are looking for look, no breed has any preferance on the pattern, colour, size and height. What the breed does determine is what it does in the field. Offence: Sunika, Defence: Raska, Stealth: Huras and Resupply:Sahasa. They all have some basic utility and are tanky/damage dealing when they have the right mods at high ranks.

No issues with any of them? Like, half the posts I dig up about Sunika say it's some sort of honey badger Jesus dog and solos stalker and G3. The other half say its skills don't actually work and is better off as fuel for the puppy blender.