The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

No issues with any of them? Like, half the posts I dig up about Sunika say it's some sort of honey badger Jesus dog and solos stalker and G3. The other half say its skills don't actually work and is better off as fuel for the puppy blender.

I've had a Sunika ever since Kubrows first came out. After maxing him out (and feeding him a potato to let me shove more mods into him, no forma yet), and using him just about everywhere, he's great. He'll outright kill most low-mid level enemies, and do serious damage to everything else. I can confirm that his abilities actually work. He pins down capture targets, letting me easily capture them, and he does do a very strong finishing move. I kinda doubt that a single Sunika could solo Stalker and G3, unless maybe he had a couple forma and maxed out all of his mods (no small feat). But, overall, Sunikas are a VERY viable breed.

Huras are awesome too. Their invisibility just last forever, and saved my arse countless times.

Also, they don't eat a lot.

My first one is a Huras. I had to fight the stupid urge to name her "Her &#!". Crossing my fingers that she turns out to be chubby. :D

ASP... PSA...PAS... Public announcement... Uh.. WHAT EVER!!
THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

✿ Number1: WE GOT #7 for Storm Clan on Cryotic Front!!! Woohoo! CELEBRATE!! Great job people to who are trying!!!

tumblr_nbdjmzVRkT1r7tywco2_500.jpg
tumblr_nbdjmzVRkT1r7tywco1_500.jpg

Number2: Those who got over 6k pts on this event, don't forget to send me your screenshots of your arsenal screen with your warframe and secondary weapon. I repeat, WARFRAME in ARSENAL with SECONDARY WEAPON, to my forum PM yuikami. Please do this before September 20th. Sample below; [multiple angle is appreciated]

Of1Eofs.jpg

kn35L6l.jpg

qaLC3at.jpg

Number3: I'm finishing the last two of Last event Chibi, should be done real soon. DONE!!!

N3Kkydi.png

Number4: House Cleaning #13

Bleak_Advent[41]
Isbackiiz[42]
Hammerdin[23]

Number5: Recruitment Opening soon, with some new extra requirements below;
     Teamspeak3 required, all new recruitment must come on TS in order to be accepted. It's too quiet on TS, Yui no likes!
     Friends recommendation, from current active members still works.

Long Term players only, if you jump into Warframe only for testing and jump to another game in couple months, this clan is not for you.

Edited by yuikami

Teamspeak3 required, all new recruitment must come on TS in order to be accepted. It's too quiet on TS, Yui no likes!

I'll try and make an effort to pop on more, although when I do check nobodies ever in there. It doesn't help that Warframe has become my go-to "mindless thing to do while listening to podcasts" game.

This post marks the RECRUITMENT BEGINS!!

clanemblem_zps620595db.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★RECRUITMENT OPEN!★★★★★★★★★★★

Today - September 20th
*Notice: PGO does not participate nor in an alliance that participate in Solar Rail Wars*

Requirements

Teamspeak3 required
You must have TS3 in order to apply, we will not accept any member who doesn't have TS3, address below.
Long Term Players Only
You are planning to stay in Warframe for a long time, if you're here just for try out, this is not a game for you.
Know How To Read
You must accept all the rules and regulation we listed below.

None Competitive
If you think you're better or wanna get better than anyone else, this is not the clan for you.
Like-Minded Folks!
recruiting_zpsb1f644bc.jpg

These are the requirement for the best of our community,
If you're still interested in Pink Giant Octopus, check the Joining detail below.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hiya yui, Love the clan recruitment poster. Personally, I'm in my own solo clan, Lone Tenno Operative, Wondered if you might have me join your alliance, I think it'd be fun, and I enjoy talking with people, even though I am by preference a avid soloist for the most part. How ever I do like having people to talk with and be social on that level. 

Hm, personal information:

I'm 42, retired due to disability

my favorite hobbies are : video games, writing poetry and daydreaming about one day becoming a legitimate published author, watching comedy tv series in the middle of the night.

Other games I played/play now: DCUO- I wanna be a super hero

World of Warcraft-before it turned into kung fu panda

Everquest 2- Test server mostly, because I like it there

STar Wars Galaxies-closed game now-because flying an x-wing fighter cannot ever be bad

Star wars the old republic-because I'm a nerd, star wars is cool, and it replaced SWG

those are current games, theres not enough room to list all of the games lol, I'm a huge fan of Warframe, and I have absolutely no goals beyond going on continuous killing sprees as often as possible. I have a particular dislike of grineer, in that I want to exterminate every last one of them. 

I'm sometimes socially awkward and occasionally complain to much about game mechanics that annoy me. but I'm always up for anything fun, funny, and entertaining.

Hiya yui, Love the clan recruitment poster. Personally, I'm in my own solo clan, Lone Tenno Operative, Wondered if you might have me join your alliance, I think it'd be fun, and I enjoy talking with people, even though I am by preference a avid soloist for the most part. How ever I do like having people to talk with and be social on that level.

Ohhh Malachi!! I remember youu!!! Yes sure to the alliance! Can you also post this info, and some other info if your clan in the alliance thread as well? [the details are in the first post] Tis for the archive.

Link: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/227517-ultimate-super-something-%E2%98%86-all-we-care-is-the-alliance-chat-panel-joining-closed/

I'll send you the invitation shortly! Zanks! ♥

Edited by yuikami

Hello there, Ronith here. (Yes, that is my in-game name)

Had a quick look at my twitter and saw Yuikami's post of recruitment. Lemme let you in on a secret, I've been looking into this clan on multiple occasions and was tempted to ask to join but wasn't exactly sure if it was open for such things. Fortunately, here is my chance!

First things first, some facts about myself you oughta know:

- I am from Sweden. Hurgen flurgen.

- I like dragons. Ever since I was a little kid I've loved lizards, snakes and turtles of all kinds. Liking dragons a lot just made sense. (This has lead to my friends assuming I like to bone dragons, which is not true. Sort of.)

- I like sci-fi. One of my favorite games being the mass effect series, I have a softspot for everything in space and/or future. Warframe scratches that itch more than most games have done. Also space ninjas.

- I am uncultured. The single most embarrasing trait I have is that there always seem to be something -everyone- else has seen/read or played which I haven't. It is in my friends best interest to educate me in most of these things and then proceed to mock me for it. I am what I have come to call "Culturally $&*&*#(%&", of which title I wear with pride.

- I absolutely love games. Everything from Dark Souls, Mass Effect, Hearthstone, Dota 2, Minecraft, Planetside 2, Civilization V, Skyrim and by no means least Warframe.

As a few closing words, I have no idea what to expect of a Warframe clan as the only clan I've been a part of is a personal one with only one or two friends. I am by no means unfamiliar with Warframe, but mostly I've just kept to my own little Warframe world. Hopefully this will add some fun to the game for your clan and myself.

Thanks for your time!

Hi Yui-san!

Let's see now...

My IGN is Evanescent, and I'm from Bangladesh(pretty far off, eh!)

Currently, I'm an O-level student working hard to get some A* s! I spend about an hour or two everyday, checking on my account when I have time.

My favorite color is black, and ice blue, which I like to experiment with in my work!

I like writing short stories, drawing stuff (>_<) with pencils or with ink in B&W. I'm passionate about Anime, Manga, Reading and Warframe. I'm not too up-to-date with who's who or what's what in the world....

Reading is a vice for me-I can't resist a good read! which is why Warframe's tantalizing lore reveals interest me so much. I'm a laid back person, and I dislike rankings and competition, preferring to progress at my own pace. I don't like PvP (mainly because I suck at it) but I don't hate occasional duels either.

I love running my maxed out excal with my proto armor, and love doing long challenging missions with my friends. Also, I tend to use what people call 'unusual' or 'underpowered' gear.

I love spicy food! The hotter it is, the more I want! I'd have to say that my favorite movies are all anime ones: 'Rurouni Kenshin-Live action movie', '5 centimetres per second' and 'Wolf children Ame and Yuki.' I wanted to join an active laid back clan with fun people, so here I am!

Hoping to get along with you, if I get in!

Edited by Evanescent

Ohhh Malachi!! I remember youu!!! Yes sure to the alliance! Can you also post this info, and some other info if your clan in the alliance thread as well? [the details are in the first post] Tis for the archive.

Link: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/227517-ultimate-super-something-%E2%98%86-all-we-care-is-the-alliance-chat-panel-joining-closed/

I'll send you the invitation shortly! Zanks! ♥

Reposted to alliance thread, its all grayed out, not sure what thats about, but meh.

@Ronith and Evanescent

Ohh I like what I see hereeeee. don't forget to join us on TS3 >w<//

Glad to hear it! I seem to have connected to the TS3 server but I have absolutely no idea how to navigate through it. Is there a specific room or something?

Haio~!

My IGN is OMGSausages, have been playing for 1 year now, time flies really quickly when you're having fun :D

I'm Canadian and currently beginning University (oh my), I try to play this game everyday, just randomly running missions and trying out random builds.

Favourite food, you'd think it would be sausages, but I've taken a liking to fruit flavoured ice cream.

My favourite movies are generally animated, mostly Studio Ghibli films such as My Neighbour Totoro and Spirited Away.

I'm quite passionate in doing some programming (although fixing bugs and what not is a pain), and doing some doodles when i'm bored.
Huge geek, super into anime, manga and video games.

Just a player looking for a more communal clan, that's just more focused in having fun and finding a sense of family in warframe, rather than finding people that are into competitive gameplay.

Just started playing warframe a weeks ago, finally decided to look for a clan to improve the grinding/farming experience and then SLAM, BAMMM, LE WILD PINK GIANT OCTOPUS APPEARS! REALLY LOVE THE ARTWORK THERE YUIKAMI, especially with the chibis!

Shame I didn't make it for the recruitment drive. Hope like Kidiotic, will be put into consideration once the house cleaning opens up some slot for newcomers. Will hang around till then.

PEACE OUT

P.S. I'm just a lowly mastery level 3 peasant, if you would even consider super newbies

FINALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THE RECRUITMENT IS OPEN!

For self-introductions, I am a 25 yo working adult from Singapore, started playing this game only two weeks ago. Is usually seen playing with Mero48 and ConXero (friends for over 10 years) on Razer Comms.

IGN: Lizarazu

Am a huge MARVEL FAN, love the recent GOTG movie (OMG Chris Pratt is so goodd), Uncanny Avengers, Daredevil, Hawkeye are my favorites titles ATM. Nothing much else worth talking about me really, been derpin around my entire life :P

Really hope to be considered for the clan! And if it's not too much to ask for, my pals (Mero48 and ConXero) as well. Will be asking them to write in for consideration too. CHEERS!

Edit: Extremely active after work and on weekends!

Edited by Lizarazu