Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invis Loki

Axeroix

Question

7 answers to this question

Scindo Prime with Cleaving whirlwind making , Slash,Slash, pause, slash, slash,slash......

Radial Disarm, Invisibility, Decoy.   They moving to the decoy while you use this combo near decoy and just spin to win.

But with that its just better to use Tonkor, Ogros or Penta. But be in medium distance. Because with Ogris and Penta you can kill yourself

Orthos/Prime with Reach/Primed Reach does very well on Invis builds as it has very high range, increasing your likelihood of scoring stealth kills without accidentally bumping into enemies and alerting them, thus losing your stealth bonuses.

Orthos Prime with Reach has all the advantages of attack speed, damage, and range, if you don't want to farm that sucker down, try the Dragon Nikana, it's also got those in spades!

if I was to make a list, Orthos (Prime), (Dragon) Nikana, Scoliac, and the Bo Prime. 

Orthos Prime with Reach has all the advantages of attack speed, damage, and range, if you don't want to farm that sucker down, try the Dragon Nikana, it's also got those in spades!

if I was to make a list, Orthos (Prime), (Dragon) Nikana, Scoliac, and the Bo Prime. 

Tonbo is also a great contender with Orthos Prime, as it trades slight range loss for slight damage increase.

Orthos/Prime with Reach/Primed Reach does very well on Invis builds as it has very high range, increasing your likelihood of scoring stealth kills without accidentally bumping into enemies and alerting them, thus losing your stealth bonuses.

This. I always use Orthos Primed with maxed Prime reach. Slap on a life strike on it as well. You could solo T4 Survival 50+ with Loki and Orthos Prime only.