Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Get Excalibur?

Wheatley

This weekend i finished Ranking up the Excalibur Prime now im ranking up the normal Excalibur. Their both not the kind of Warframe i like but im ranking them up anyways for my collection and for Mastery. The Excalibur is a good and balanced Warframe for Melee combat and support since he can take a good punishment and has his ways for CC and getting out of trouble.

As for building him through Blueprints, they drop of Ambulas (Highest lvl met 82) wich isnt that hard of a Boss but does require a experienced group to kill and farm from.

Will cost you a total of 80K to forge along with:

1000 Ferrites.

800 Rubedos.

500 Salvages.

220 Plastids.

150 Alloy Plates.

150 Polymer Bundles.

2 Morphics.

1 Neural Sensor.

1 Control Module.

Or you can just pay 75 Platinums for the complete Warframe + Own Warframe Slot (6 Platinum) + Orokin Reactor (20 Platinum).

I recommend Excalibur, I like the Prime version a lot. If only I could change its gender :P

If you can afford it go with the Hunter founders package. It gets you Excalibur Prime with a free slot (I know alot of people don't like his polarities, but prestiging is coming soon) and more plat than normal for it's cost.

Prime rocks my socks. I only wish the jump skill didn't exist. I'm debating over farming for excal bps or not.

Super Jump when used right can be very good.

When you have the frame try sprint+super jump+crouch then before you land press 2 for radial blind.

As for building him through Blueprints, they drop of Ambulas (Highest lvl met 82) wich isnt that hard of a Boss but does require a experienced group to kill and farm from.

Requires a group? I solo'd him once with a Loki and a potato'd Paris. Just keep back-pedaling and plinking away at it with your arrows. Stay out of the fire.

Pretty easy, actually :)