The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Let's Talk About Bosses And Invincibility Phases.

Ryujin

Would you rather have invincible phases (sargus ruk, lech kril etc) or heavily armoured (Jugganaut Behemoth)?

Heavily armored. It makes sense that a boss receives less damage, but at least it is your choice when to apply it.

Id rather they capped the damage a boss could take from a weapon rather than having invincibillity phases.

They did that with the juggernaught and it was/is terrible. Anything with high damage low dps might as well get thrown out a window and replaced with a rifle or Mesa.

As for invulnerability phases. Yes they should be removed but at the same time something has to happen to our power. Otherwise boss battles would just be us entering the room and hitting an ability key. The only thing that stops that kind of play at the moment is the immortal phase. However I don't want it to end up like the maniac where you can no longer use abilities and on top of the immortal phase he goes invisible. I'd rather like to still be able to use my abilties but not to the extent were I one shot the boss.

There is no talk about it, they are horrible and should be removed.

Playing against Lech Krill is the most biggest snore fest since it's completely random when will he freeze himself. And you need to make him freeze 4 times before you can kill him.

it makes  me glad I built frost prime,so I won't ever have to farm him for normal frost.