Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hipsters A Dead Concept?

(PSN)LIGHTNINGCOMBAT

I'm just making this one for a fun discussion with some weird people.

I believe that the concept of being a hipster is dead. This is because being a hipster is so common now that being a hipster isn't hipster. Thus, the concept is nullified (see what I did there).

What are your thoughts? Are hipsters dead? Can they be revived? Are there still legitimate hipsters? You decide!

Hipsters won't die until stupidity is outlawed, starbucks shuts down, and apple is absorbed by microsoft. 

LOL that comment XD

;-; I like starbucks..  because coffee.. COFFEEEEEEEEEE (>O-O)>...

-----------

@ thread:  Hipsters are so such a failed "culture" that they kept trying to be different so much without realizing that being different is the new normal. (AKA they dug their own grave in "uniqueness")

The new hipsters are the SJWs.

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

Well, my definition of hipster is someone who thinks they are being original when they aren't. They are the doucheyest people on the planet. The town a live near to is full of them.

Hipsters won't die until stupidity is outlawed, starbucks shuts down, and apple is absorbed by microsoft.

Truth.

You think hipsters are dead because only the true ones remain.

You'll never find them.

Hmm... Never thought of it that way. That's a decent point I guess.

Just a reason for why I made this thread: I was bored while re-coloring my warframes to look vandalized (as in event weapon). It's going pretty good <3

Edited by (PS4)LIGHTNINGCOMBAT