Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Access From Psn Australia--Includes Images

Did they mention this somewhere? I hope so, I was afraid I would want them on the new Syandana. :/

Yeah I think it was 2 or 3 Devstreams ago, check it out :)

Im in the same boat though, dont worry. My Pyra prime, Ormolu, and possibly Yamoko prime is waiting ol

its 7th here in europe, where is the prime pack, and why get consoleplayers in australia the thing not at the same time as the pc

would be great to get a statement from DE about ... i dont need to be fooled nor marketingwhipped, i really dont need that ...

its 7th here in europe, where is the prime pack, and why get consoleplayers in australia the thing not at the same time as the pc

would be great to get a statement from DE about ... i dont need to be fooled nor marketingwhipped, i really dont need that ...

Time zones. It's not the 7th in DE land. Anyways, no statement is needed as its been this way for at least the last two prime access releases. It's just been an Aussie time-traveling peasant secret.

Can someone from EU or Australia please tell us specifically what the Prime Accessories are: Looks like Prime Yamoko Syandan and some kind of Primed accessory for the Carrier, but is there anything else? And is it just Primed Wings for the Sentinel, or are there other Primed Sentinel cosmetics (e.g. mask)? And is there anything else besides the booster?

Thanks!

Can someone from EU or Australia please tell us specifically what the Prime Accessories are: Looks like Prime Yamoko Syandan and some kind of Primed accessory for the Carrier, but is there anything else? And is it just Primed Wings for the Sentinel, or are there other Primed Sentinel cosmetics (e.g. mask)? And is there anything else besides the booster?

Thanks!

-Unda Prime sentinel accessories

-Yamako Prime.

My friend just bought it...

uap380P.jpg

BOOM.....

Oh mate that made me crack up with laughter, it really does look like a coat hanger  xD!!

Looks sweet man...I don't get the hate....maybe people don't see it's worth 50 bucks..i dunno :/

Honestly i don't hate it, but i won't get it either. I just thought it looked funny xD.

-Unda Prime sentinel accessories

-Yamako Prime.

Bless your heart, thanks for the confirmation. 

But to push for just a bit more further confirmation: what exactly are "Unda Prime sentinel accessories"? Is it just the wings? Or does it include more? (like a mask, a carrier skin maybe?)

Damn, was hoping to get an energy interpretation of that syandana. Instead we just got some gold trim syandana that just got back on a hanger from the dry cleaners...even that update 17 grineer one looked way cooler :/

Edited by Sapphic-Sandra