Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Reason You Should Stick With Pc Gaming...

Afroman12

Hopefully they will make a better showing at E3 for people that want to, I don't know, play video games on their gaming console. I get that they are expanding their target audience, but I'm a gamer and don't give a crap about watching tv or high-fiving myself with facebook status updates. Show me what you have built for the gamer. Until then, I await the PS4's reveal...

Meh, I'm still buying a PS4 and Xbox One, simply because I like to play all 3 (used to be 4 but Nintendo hasn't impressed me in a long while now). Plus, gotta get my Halo and MGS on, so yeah, I'll still invest my monies in all 3 platforms.

But will it involve TV?

That's too mainstream. What they have done is made it so your Mii (Avatar whatever) can watch TV and you can watch your Mii watching TV while you watch TV.

Edited by BakaGamer

TV.. TV..... TV... TV...

sportsportsportsportsportsportsportsportsssss television... TV...TV... television...

water cooler

Call of Duty, Call of Duty.... call ofduty callofduty... entirely new Call of duty

Go home, XBOX.

Meh, I'm still buying a PS4 and Xbox One, simply because I like to play all 3 (used to be 4 but Nintendo hasn't impressed me in a long while now). Plus, gotta get my Halo and MGS on, so yeah, I'll still invest my monies in all 3 platforms.

Truth. The xbox crew just hasn't done much so far to get me to hand them my wallet first.

TV.. TV..... TV... TV...

sportsportsportsportsportsportsportsportsssss television... TV...TV... television...

water cooler

Call of Duty, Call of Duty.... call ofduty callofduty... entirely new Call of duty

Go home, XBOX.

How could you! Don't forget the BEAUTIFUL mo-cap dog!

• 2 weeks later...

TV.. TV..... TV... TV...

water cooler

Go home, XBOX.

Go home XBOX your drunk

• 6 months later...