Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Needs Copter Or Directional When We Got Bullet Jump

.Talia.

Sure. Here you go:

cY73RvB.gif

Much appreciated.

Hmmm... it looks interesting, but it doesn't really look like it's doing any more than the current slide flip. I'd rather have done a wall-bounce off of the corner there for significantly more distance (and control. You can stop it shorter by crouching in the air, change direction, etc.).

People will always complain that the game is "too fast" (even though I feel it is slow as hell), always.

Like I explained, fast isn't the problem.

Unequal speed is.

This new move will most likely have the same speed on everyone regardless of weapon.

People will always complain that the game is "too fast" (even though I feel it is slow as hell), always.

People that think the game is too fast in general are a small minority compared to the people who simply don't want movement to be based on what particular type of weapon, weapon stance, and weapon mods you have equipped. (I could be wrong, maybe the people who really hate speed are the people who sit in one spot farming all day with automated button presses, in which case I doubly don't care what they think about speed).

I love speed, I don't like that speed to hinge on what particular type of weapon I'm using.  The warframe and warframe movement mods, sure, but not my weapon.

Edited by Gelkor

Ash Master Race

Yeah so we've been able to do this for a couple months now using the Glaive with forward directional melee.  (I've doing it anyways with Glaive Prime and Astral Twilight equipped.  Not sure if it's an Astral Twilight only thing though.)

There are many better players than me.  I just recorded this for fun and you can see me doing the bullet jump many times in this video.

Edited by Zygor

What I want to know is how long the animation locks us in for afterward, how much fine control we have over the direction mid-jump, and if we can cancel out of it early.

Edited by Yezzik

What I want to know is how long the animation locks us in for afterward.

According to their statements previously, they want to get rid of the animation/momentum locking bug that causes you to get stuck in an animation+momentum state flying into a wall or whatever, they want us to be able to change direction at will. 

Honestly i don't see how this is any better than the current jump roll...

Well then, that's an issue you'll have to deal with. 

Jokes aside, how can you not see how equal speed that isn't affected by your currently equipped melee is better than the monstrosity we deal with now?

Still think sprinting should be the fastest movement. This is still going to result in people spamming it over and over and over again constantly, doesn't really reduce carpal tunnel.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS a thousand times, thank you

FWIW tho, the new move does look nice, but i REALLY wish/hope that sprinting gets improved 

all the new animation needs is a diminishing return feature so that its good for a few bursts but not for constant spamming

Isn't our current slide/roll jump faster though? And doesn't it go farther? O.o

It may go the same distance, but it's not faster, not by a long shot, slide->jump has ridiculous hang time, it's goofy, that's why I do it a ton.

Edited by Gelkor

Isn't our current slide/roll jump faster though? And doesn't it go farther? O.o

You're completely missing the point - it's NOT about the bloody speed. It's about everybody having access to the same movement technique disregarding their currently equipped armaments.

And another thing. I don't know about you, but when I play my games, I like them to actually look nice, with flair. Coptering has none of that and is, in essence, a bug gone wild. The sooner it's gone the better.

me too...  for the same reasons...  (being goofy.)  XD

I perfected my timing on Easter with the ears on my all white/pink Easter Chroma Bunny and flip hopped all over the relay, was hilarious (to me).