The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe U17

(PSN)RedNikkums

It's all personal interpretation. While the Warframes themselves have no gender, the Tenno inside may or may not, depending on what the player thinks.

I don't know anything. I'm just going off this:

This is false. Geoff said Mynki decided against the idea of being both male and female in a previous devstream.

It's possible. If so, it would be an interesting deviation from the usual design philosophy in the game. However, if it does end up being purely female, then I'm guessing that she will end up having a slightly more feminine physique while in the "white" form. Assuming it follows the typical female Warframe design, that is.

Although it doesn't look it in this photo: nMqIf1d.jpg

white form has a slender waist and large thighs (to compete with mesa's) as well as the wider hips. just look at the similarities between white and black in the image we were given a couple devstreams ago:

a83ae3fb18593d10bcbbb05922127e07.jpg

I don't know anything. I'm just going off this:

you misinterpreted. that was saying that mynki opted not to go for both male and female genders on one frame. the frames do have physical genders( ie, breasts, larger thighs on female frames. Cod pieces on male frames) whether the tenno identify with any gender is another thing. 

Edited by LordOfScrugging

• 2 weeks later...

I don't care whether or not Anima/Animus switches between genders, still going to purchase the frame as soon as I can for the almighty 7-piece cloth physics on the engine Steve is working on. As for whether Animus is male or female, try to think of it like Trinity's barren wasteland of a chest...if it wasn't for the plate design, I would have never guessed Trinity was female.

try to think of it like Trinity's barren wasteland of a chest...if it wasn't for the plate design, I would have never guessed Trinity was female.

Couldn't have said it better myself hahah. I thought I was seriously one of the few who thought that, seeing no one I've personally seen brought that bit up xD

I really want to know what its themed on. 

You have your Ember for fire

You have your Frost for Ice

You have your Hydroid for Pirate.

Can't really think of any other major element they could add on. I guess they could add a really Guardian, noble-themed frame. A bit like Oberon, but more graceful and less space goat

Right now, reminds me of one of those undead skeleton people with reapers and scythes and stuff, especially the combined Anima/Animus one

...when is Nekros Prime coming ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by TriangleTheory

It has Day and night property, it was on Dev stream that the night ( Black One) will be more of a Support role than the Light ( White one) who faster and causes lots of damage, with light the enemy's speed up but makes them take more damage which is nice to be fair but i love it that the night makes them sleep/ bound which effects near by enemies too. and Lights ult- * Jaw drops* is brilliant XD I mean your a walking slice field which will work well with infected with its slash proc. While the Night can bring in a healing field which is pretty good and best part from what i could get from the stream, it is made for end game so i'm sure they will be used for the trials for put everything to sleep XD I think after Nyx Prime they will be the next frame for me :)