Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Got A Screenshot Of The Prime Accessories?

eksby

Question

19 answers to this question

I bought it but it's not really that impressive. However, the sentinel accessories are rather lame too.

The artists were rather lazy when it came to this PA in my opinion. Decent potential to do something fancy... Instead it's something far too similar to the original syandana and we've already got faaaaar too many lackluster variations of this blasted syandana. In fact, the design of Carrier Prime isn't great either, I mean Wyrm actually looked considerably different, we've still got a bag of whatever floating next to us, but he's just blinged up and made to be Nekros' golden skeleton buddy.

Edited by Naith

Edo Prime is love it or hate it. Personally I love but that's me.

The Prisma Yamako is vastly superior to prime coat hanger and this link describes how terrible the sentinel accessories are:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/488419-this-is-unda-prime-or-just-unda/

IMO don't bother with this PA at all. Carrier/Sweeper Prime are the only worthwhile items. If can't be arsed to farm it just flat out buy carrier prime off the trade channel.

Edited by Sapphic-Sandra

Its fugly don't bother with it

First :

- Apologize if I post this thread on the wrong section.

Second :

- This is "Unda Prime" Sentinel Accessories or just "Unda" Sentinel Accessories ? [look the picture below that marked with red arrow].

- The Texture is not really good. the Gold trim looks pixelated and have no PBR on it :( [marked with yellow arrow].

omGvekp.jpg

Third :

- When I hot Default Color, the gold trim on the unda Mask turned to blue instead of gold like the wings and tail.

- The default Energy color on the Unda mask is yellow instead of blue. And Also ....

- The Gold trim is on Tint Color 3 instead on Tint Color 4.

sKcRihi.jpg

This is my second time bought the Prime Accessories pack and its disappointing.

For $49.99 ,,, this is out from my expectation :(

It will be great if you guys want to fix this, especially the PBR part on the Golden trim.

Thx.

Edited by Sapphic-Sandra