Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since When Did Nullifier Become Resistant To Void Laser?

aerosoul1337

They're resistant to radiation damage, which void lasers are

I think he meant the lasers that you can activate at void defense, it instakills everything. But somehow it simply passes through nullifiers.

Even so, sometimes it kills nullifiers. I don't even know which one is the correct one now.

I think he meant the lasers that you can activate at void defense, it instakills everything. But somehow it simply passes through nullifiers.

Even so, sometimes it kills nullifiers. I don't even know which one is the correct one now.

Might be related to infested ancients giving everything around them massive damage reduction.

also,other than what 2pro4u.com said,they're void nullifiers,do you think the neural sentry controlling the tower wouldn't make their shield resistant to the tower's weaponry? obviously it would

But wouldn't that be the case for all of the towers Corrupted then?

Not contradicting you, just pointing that out for the sake of unit consistency.

also,other than what 2pro4u.com said,they're void nullifiers,do you think the neural sentry controlling the tower wouldn't make their shield resistant to the tower's weaponry? obviously it would

What are you talking about?

They always take damage from lasers. 

It is a game. This turrets placed there for doing damage to enemies.

BTW, there u find any info about resistance to radiation? First time hear.

And what actually you trying to say? Some mental force literaly force lasers to not doing damage? Wut? And this work not even for flesh (personals), but only for bubbles?

Edited by -JT-_-R3W1ND

it's one of the many things DE has done to lessen the grind.

no wait, the greedy/mesa/boost + pop nullifiers easy combo made it too easy. nevermind the reason people do that is because of the ridiculous droprates/grind/timesink.

"we just want people to play the game" is code for "we want people to get annoyed and frustrated and buy plat/PA"

PWE shenanigans

But laser is supposed to 1 shot things without real damage calculation...

as far as I aware the laser does do damage, you can see this if you have a tanky warframe and run into it (at least I could the last time I ran into one which was admittedly a long while ago now) Your health goes down very rapidly but not all at once.