Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe Made You Stay In The Game And Why?!

PainisDeWitt

To me, it was Ash...

A really close friend helped me farm him, I can remember it took us like 20 runs because we were getting helmets only, and they were really fun, actually. There I met a lot of people who helped us and saw that the community is really good, so I decided to stay and collect them all :3

I didn't play Warframe consistently until sometime after Zephyr and Nova came out. I would play for a couple of weeks, and then go on a month long break. It was always interesting to see what changed. So in a sense it was the variety of Warframes and play styles that kept me coming back for more. (and still does)

It's got constant content additions, and unlike most games out there, DOESN'T suck.

And unlike most forums I've seen, this one ISN'T run by an iron fist set of moderator dictators.

That's why I'm still here.

Edit: Though Black Ops 3 is gonna make it hard for me to play anything else when it comes out (I only play zombies and the campaign. I despise pvp so I avoid multiplayer.), and Terraria/Edge of Space is making it hard for me to want to do anything else now.

Double edit: Nova Prime helped keep me in the game... use her almost exclusively.

Edited by Kaiczar

For me, It was Chroma. Before the update containing him, I played about a year back and at the time had no idea what to do. It would take me around a week to figure out how to get what I needed for a weapon and then another to actually gather materials. Because of this, I kinda left the game for a long period of time.

For me, that frame was Chroma. Before the update containing him, about a year back, I had no idea what I was doing and all I had was my starting gear. I would take me a week to get materials to build something. At the time,I though the entire game was going to be like this. So I stopped playing warframe. 

Around three months ago I got back into it to see what had changed and the newest warframe at the time was CHROMA! He looked awesome! I loved his look so much that I got him and the other items that came in his bundle. For some reason, getting those new items really got me into the game, I saw how awesome it is to have more weapons and another frame. Also, something clicked and I was starting to put the pieces together and actually be able to play the game So yea, Chroma will always have a little special place in my heart for getting me back into this awesome game.

Volt and Oberon were reasons I became inspired to get all sorts of stuff.

Oberon: Idk why, I just took a real liking to Oberon when I first started out. guess it was the challange and the excitement of encountering an Eximus in hopes that one of his parts would drop.

Volt: He got me inspired to continue on with my main file after I tried to abandon it for a new one. Really, I ended up loving him more than I thought and its because of him I have all my other WFs now and he has also become my first ever prime item.

For me it is Trinity. I always like to play stuff that you rarely see to give some variation to the game. And before the big overhaul to the Game, Blessing just made sure everyone could go as crazy as they wanted without thinking. Good times. Now, I have been away for too long. I have no idea where to go, what to do or even how to add Mods to my frames and weapons anymore. Nevertheless, when Trinity Prime comes out. I will make sure to learn all this new stuff.

I just instantly fell in love with Volt as my starter frame and have loved every frame I've tried since - Oberon, Nyx, Mag, Banshee, Valkyr, Nova so far.  I suppose I use Nova and Banshee most at the moment in teams, but I play a few missions with all of them all now and then, adjusting and tweaking builds when I get a fresh perspective.

I'm now getting to the stage where it's pretty easy to solo all the bosses, so I think I'll be filling up the rest of the easier to get star map frames pretty quickly now - Trinity's next.  I'm also doing lots of Void stuff, and have Volt Prime and Mag Prime so far, with Ember Prime in the oven.

Frost ftw! :) He was my 3rd warframe that i gotten after choosing volt as my starter. I still remember the times when i kept watching youtube videos on reviews about him before deciding to choose frost. I was also grateful that my friend helped me to farm for him as the boss that dropped him was lech krill, considered pretty hard at the time when i was rank 3. Even up till now, i still love his abilities and used him a lot in many missions. In addition, i really hope that the upcoming frost changes will be satisfactory for us frost users.

While I've never felt as if I wanted to stop playing, I will say that it was both Limbo and Mesa that cemented my interest in the game. Limbo is, to date, the only thing I've ever rushed in the foundry; I just couldn't wait to try out the Gentleman (plat well spent, if you ask me). Limbo's ability to manipulate who is and is not relevant is a concept that I never tire of playing with, and Mesa offers such an adaptive style that there's not really any situation where I wouldn't find her welcome. They're easily my two favorite frames, with Limbo being my go-to for pretty much anything.

Excalibro Prime! Still use him to this day, he was great back in the radial blind days, he was OK during the radial javelin days, and he is GODLY now during the exhaled blade days :-). All hail the king!

Trinity

Firstly, she's support, I'm there to benefit the squad rather than earning impressive mission stats.

Secondly, she doesn't have a "press 4 to wipe the room" button and uses weapons for damage, you know...fun.

Lastly, she can facetank anything up to level 60 nullifiers which is also tremendous fun in my eyes.

I have always played the ranger types so loki prime seemed like a perfect fit, that was untill late game with nullifiers and random spawns that would uncloak you and kill you in a few shots.

Then came rhino prime, much better than my stationary frost prime. Now im having a hard time playing anything else than rhino prime.