Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Update 8 Doesn't Come Tomorrow

Pisirk

Lol you guys realize that last Friday when they release Vauban they said "it's NOW two weeks until U8"?

It's only been one week. Also...there's other stuff to do. If you can't wait for U8 I dunno...read a book? lol

Let me guess... Still no ETA for U8?

if the update isnt here by friday, then im officially quiting the game and uninsalling it.  Im getting really sick and tired of this crap and I won't wait another damn week for this thing to be released.  Mark my words though, this is NOT the last you will ehar of me.   You hear  me?  YOU HEAR ME?

DERebecca said this:

Heads are down, fingers are typing, synapses are sparking. We are on the final crunch for Update 8. We are putting our all in. Some are grumpy.... but determined! Expect it this week!

I am sure you lot are joking but I just though I would mention the above.

Lol you guys realize that last Friday when they release Vauban they said "it's NOW two weeks until U8"?

It's only been one week. Also...there's other stuff to do. If you can't wait for U8 I dunno...read a book? lol

You realize there was a post by Rebecca a few days ago to expect the update this week right? And there was never a post saying two weeks from last Friday.

Heads are down, fingers are typing, synapses are sparking. We are on the final crunch for Update 8. We are putting our all in. Some are grumpy.... but determined! Expect it this week! - Rebecca

"Expect it this week!"