Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Loka Death Squad Is Too Strong

HibikiGanaha

This thread. heh. All syndicate "death squads" should be stronger. Because... DEATH SQUAD. Hello. Should be hard. Most of mine are weak, Perrin and Loka come at me bro. I'm deep red. like -1 mil rep on both (if it showed past 132k)

ive been saying this the whole time lol when i saw the eximus moas i used shield polarize and walked away like seriously? that wasnt even a slight workout. even weapons like amprex which wreck those ancients acutally pretty much all the death squads lol. they definitely need to make the other ones stronger because i want to be terrified like when stalka-san shows up and im not on my stalka-san killing build lol.

New Loka Eximi are to OP with their tankyness and auras, Red Veil's Eximi are too easy since their chargers are melee only, and Perrin Sequence's Eximi suck cause their MOAs have low damage and a x3 damage location coupled with low health. Don't know about Suda, Arbiters, and Mirridian since we homies, but I'm sure their squads are underpowered too.

Steel Meridian: The rollers are a complete joke. Should be a squad of manics >:D

Arbiters of Hexis: Just a tad bit more dangerous compared to Steel Meridian, but also a joke. A squad of corrupted nullifiers sounds nice.

Cephalon Suda: Never faced her death squads before.

Perrin Sequence: A complete joke just like Steel Meridian. Instead of normal moas, include the other variants, too (shock wave, anti, etc).

Red Veil: Annoying as hell because of energy drain, but easy to kill. Maybe add or change it to brood mothers and/or boilers?

New Loka: The most challenging one for me (might change if I get Suda's death squad), but saying it's the end of the world is a big stretch. Can't think of a change.

Edited by HormoneChicken

You complain about the slow barely moving new loka death platoon!? Have you ever experienced a full assassin Suda Osprey platoon all opening fire on you at the same time? 

Its about as close to the term "gibbing" you can get.

I thought DE (or as I heard) said that the current squads are just place-holder and will be replaced by proper specialize syndicate squad isn't it?

Now it's almost been a year since the release yet nothing seems coming up...

Imbalance is only one of the problem, they are also very boring in their nature : they are basically common units that stacks stupid unfair auras to haunt you. There are very few real strategies to counter them except keep a distance from them or using another stupidly op abilities that rinse out the core mechanics of the game like radial disarm to deal with them.

I hope they will really make those squad become unique later on.

I don't know why syndicates are using current eximus units in the first place. They have their "agents".. you know, those dudes they give us as support in their missions. Death squads should use same units - an eximus versions with some special abilities, or something. Would make more sense than what we have now. 

they are death squads they are supposed to be dangerous people are afraid to use team restores even on low health and shield frames it isnt an issue loki can melee them to death while invisible with no bullets used at all(drop a health plate and go to town) and frost all you have to do is shoot from a distance they dont move fast and fighting them is optional in the first place but They are supposed to be dangerous.

Finally, someone who gets it.

@OP: Bring Radiation procs to deactivate their auras.  

I agree with others that they should be harder. Mostly because they seem so reluctant to chase you outside of the tile they spawn on. Every time I've encountered one, I just kite them into a bottleneck/doorway and take them out pretty much at leisure. The Ospreys are really the only ones that have ever given me any problems. Alternatively, Amprex through Volt's shield reduces them to smoking ash in just a few seconds without taking a scratch.