Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

[DE]Rebecca

So this is not a complaint yet but where is the snipetron in the market? I don't see the weapon or the blueprint. I already have one and it's at lvl 18 so as long as I dont get rid of it I guess it really doesn't matter. i was just curious.

Bought one of those key packs played three games one didn't complete(progression didn't save error) and now I don't seem to have any more...

this is the biggest downside to this whole secret mission thing.

brb, pay money. Win a bp or frame part after completing mission.

brb, "couldn't update info"

i'd @(*()$ rage.

Don't know what's more awesome, the Kunai, or the new Grineer ship tilesets.

And the new polarity thing is pretty sweet too! For those unsure about it, once you have a Forma and a Warframe or weapon to rank 30, you can choose to change or add a polarity slot, but it resets the rank.

Also, are we only able to have 1 Void Key type at a time, or do multiples not show up?

Worth the wait. This is a huge update!

Plus, you seem to have reworked the logon rewards. Thats not even mentioned, but instantly noticed. Thanks!

I got a Vauban BP today. My 6 large health restores, 7 pistol ammo box, 9 rifle ammo box, 6 shotgun ammo box, 5 sniper ammo box, and 3 team heals got mighty jealous when there was not another one of their friends joining them this morning :)

Still waiting on:

- Pull and Shield Polarize being changed from rares to common and uncommon

- Fix ults not making frames invulnerable

- Market price drop to sensible levels, with more credit purchase options again

- More micro transactions, less $15+ weapons and frames

- Buffing S#&$ty powers and mods like World on Fire, puncture mods, sicarus, shield polarize, burston, etc

- Re-add the snipetron with it's old stats but a new model

But that said, seems like a nice, fun update.

In tower missions, if you fall or jump down the waterfalls, you get stuck in the bottom and are forced to abort; losing your key in the process. Small bug if your careful but might be annoying later.

One big disappointment so far, nothing really new in the level design... :/ . Gotta see about the dojo, etc. but I kinda expected to see something new, didn't see anything yet.

To be fair, everything new is pretty much through the dojo, except the new Grineer ships and the handful of weapons you can craft/buy w/o doing so through the clan mechanics.

After the update, when my son and I tried to play a few new levels (i.e. yellow sites on the map yet to be defeated and the last alert), there were no enemies at all, no directional markers to guide us, and at some point the maps simply ended prematurely - one doorway on the level was filled with white or grey that was not just a lighting glitch. The map beyond that point is blank, and if we go through one of those doors, we fall out of the map until we die. Sometimes the falling never ends. I am pretty sure this is not the proper way to reach the void. :/

Update 8.0.2 did not fix this for us btw.

Edited by MyLady

I just start enter 3 missions where was NO OBJECTIVE and NO ENIEMIES. I give up now hope u will fix it soon.

Ps. btw 8 path - it's really great especially dueling i will be happy to buy some more platinum if that game will preform like that.

I purchased quite a bit of void keys, the first time i got 3 in place of 5, other times i do not know since i spammed buy bout 3 or 4 times :p possibly got at least once 3 keys in place of 5, also did 3 void missions all 3 rewarded me with ash chasis which i did not get, is it something known and being fixed or should i submit a seperate support ticket?

Pretty sure this is not a bug. 

Bug or not, it should be changed. Currently using an ult is just stunlocking yourself for a few seconds. On a squishy frame like ember or banshee it's basically suicide on higher level maps.

Also,

Just reinstalled warframe, updated  it to the hotfix, and changed my password but still getting the "Login failed. Check your info." error.

Edited by TheClingClang

My Rhino husband is pleased.  An absorption cap may not be the most eloquent of fixes, but it's better than the 80% reduc.  He's excited about the new Reach Mod, though.  It might be enough to get him to play again.  I know a throwing spear or javelin in the rifle slot would... HINTHINT

For me, Sanctuary sounds wonderful!  I'm still a little concerned about Dojo prices; I haven't gotten on yet.  I'm also a little worried that new, exciting weapons will only be available for platinum.  I've got money and I don't mind giving it to games I like, but I don't want to pay out every time you release a new weapon I want!  I have to pay for the slot anyway; you've got a steady stream of income from me!  Grrr!