Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

[DE]Rebecca

Is anyone else finding fieldron samples. and can someone please tell me what i can do with them.

Oh, I've noticed there are more than just fieldron samples, but other kinds of samples. Still, can somone tell me what to do with them.

Never mind. I found what I was looking for under the Dojo. Description. :P

Edited by BetaTrickShot

Really loved the update, so many things added and the issue was fixed so quickly I must bow to the team, though I still have an issue, after I started crafting the dojo key I can't access my foundry at all, the screen remains blank, anyone else having that problem?

Okay at first this sounds awesome. 20 new weapons, new Sentinel, Dojos, Orokin Locations.

But then I start the game and the first 3 out of 4 missions have missing rooms. Hey, no problem I don't expect everything to be perfect. 4th mission was on the Galleon tileset which looks awesome by the way.

Then I look at the market. So the new "secret" Orokin Locations are missions that you have to pay for?

Then I see the news ticker with that there is a quick guide to Dojos. So far so good, looks promising. Then I notice the material crafting costs. Not sure if those numbers are still from the mockup (cause to actually see the new content you have to wait 12 hours till you crafted the Dojo key) If your clan consists of a handful of friends it will take forever. If you want access to a clan you have to be invited, which leaves diggin through the forums and chatting up random people as your best hope.

There are also Formas in those recipes that cost the same as potatoes in the market. If they are just as rare that's seriously not something I'm looking forward to.

That's the moment where it dawns on me that without a clan I'll probably never see most of those 20 new weapons.

So.

DE, could you do me a favour and explain a little more about this update?

Do crafting costs scale with the number of members in your clan? Are those weapons exclusive to people in a clan? Because that's a lot of content tied to that condition.

What exactly are those Orokin Locations and why would I want to pay to go there? If you want to sell me something, at least tell me why I would want to buy it.

I'm really glad this is finally out. I think it could still use some tweaking though. Especially for Dojo mats.

Hallways are way too expensive, in my opinion. Everything has high resource requirements, but hallways are connectors. I don't get why their resource cost is so close to practical rooms. It's still a good start though.

Which Clan ranks are "architects" for Dojo construction?

Edited by UltimaHiryuu

Dunno if anyone's mentioned yet, but I've noticed that shuriken doesn't do any damage if you're not host. Very rarely it'll do what it's supposed to do, but most of the time I'm just throwing my energy at nothing. It works perfectly on solo though :P

How about some of the nitty gritty information like how big the patch is since the updater won't tell me how much longer the downloading of new content will take.  A little progress bar or a growing number can't be too much to ask so that I know if its something I can let run while I eat dinner or if its better to let run overnight to download in its entirety.  I don't ask for much but when every other single kid on the play ground takes this as a given and does it by default, the overlooking of it consistently starts becoming an issue.

-In addition to these weapons, there are 5 rare weapons to chase in special drops. Who will discover them first?

I CAN NO LONGER BRAG ABOUT THE FACT THAT I GOT ALL ALERT WEAPONS !!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edit :- OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LATRON PRIME

Edited by Zyfe3rX

First day for update 8 and already 3 revisions.

But then again, the night is still young........

anybody know what you gotta do to attain the void keys?, end of missions rewards at random? specific missions? are they drops?

The can be given as a login reward, but also can be obtained as Defence Mission rewards!

Edited by Vazain

I like the update THE BUGS. This update has been so buggy for me it belongs in a biology lab.For example, I got done with a Kappa run where nobody has heads, Then I proceed to finish the missions and get none of the +90 alloy plate drop that I got. Also, I couldn't leave the planet without re-logging. On top of that, while in the menu, my Mag's head was floating roughly 5 feet from the body. Just a few bugs.

Well this is a HUGE update, that is released early, and is very quickly getting hot fixed. Don't forget that this is an open beta too at the moment.

i was in a defense mission when the hot fix was about to be patched and i got a void key for completeing the 10th wave. i claimed it, left,and loged out to recieve the patch and when i logged back in my void key was gone. sucks. any way i get it refunded?