Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

[DE]Rebecca

-Players can buy or loot Void Keys to open up exciting loot runs in the Ancient Orokin Towers.

-Forma can be purchased or found through Daily Login Rewards, Alerts, or possible Mission rewards for completing missions in The Void.

-Looking for blueprint components to build your Frost Prime? Seek out the Orokin Towers in the Void!

Yayyy!  Even MORE grinding!

Sad when new place, new maps are only when player PAY... 

My guild Farmed tons materials and still need some but to build dojo we need around 3k of plats ;/

Any polarization need plats -20 each-

Any new map - and i think all keys are single use  need plats - 75 for 5 runs -

To get Frost Prime i need pay Plats - dont know how many because dont know how it drops and where, but prob many plats -

New Weapons from Labs prob will needed Forma too so another plats.

I donate this game many times.. but now, when i look or any side and see "pay plats" im just sad... 

btw we get nice info about dojo.. but what about Keys - how it works - about Polarization - how it works, how many player can add etc -

Edited by Dreed

Extermination mission fixed instead of glitch the spy missions... every great thing you do, you make a mistake...

The new inteligence of the rescued vip is anoying. Allways so close and in mid of the shoting line.

Polarice weapons is awesome idea. Anyways, great, great, great game!!

Nothing for the market, but I'll have to test out the drop rates and recipe changes now. And the 20 other weapons!? What? o.O

There are some in the market (Ether Sword, Machete, Dual Cleaver,Dual Bronco, etc.) ,the vast majority if the number is correct will be in the ?-alert system it seems.

Edited by Schokoladenonkel