The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Armor/shield/health For Mesa?

(XBOX)G R A V O C

Question

Hey guys - so I am making a Mesa. I have 5 spots filled already with power strength, efficiency, and total energy pool. That leaves me 3 spots remaining.

So my question is what combination of the following mods will most increase Mesa's survivability? Might help to note I am making Mesa solely for Draco farming. The survivability comes into play when I have to leave Frost's globe to collect energy, due to the upcoming G-Mag group nerf.

So again, I need a combination of 3 of the following mods that I have at my disposal that will INCREASE SURVIVABILITY the most. All mods are maxed

Vigor

Redirection

Vitality

Armored Agility

Steel Fiber

Fast Deflection

Note that I am avoiding quick thinking. I don't want to pull from my energy pool since the point of this survivability is to replenish my energy.

Side question regarding Mesa:

Should I use a dig Kubrow, Shade, or Carrier? Each has pros and cons so far and I'm torn.

12 answers to this question

The only thing Mesa really needs for survivability is Intensify and a lot of duration to keep Shatter Shield running at 95% damage reduction without having to recast it all the time (Unless you only plan on using her for defense missions that involve frost, then you probably don't need her to have much duration, you just need to keep it up long enough to get in and out). Mod shield and health normally, no point in armor mods.

Edited by Ceryk

those slash procs from Grineer suck.

270px-RapidResilience.png

Redirection + Vitality makes 3 if you plan to get hit a *lot* too. Like, leaving more than just a few enemies alive.

Edit: Rage+Vit+QT works too.

Edited by Darzk

carrier.   If you are with gmag, you don't need to dig up more, and shade is useless in farming missions, its for solo sniper runs not defense/survival farms.   Gmag should be able to restore your shields if you get low, so you can actually make a moron build of full efficiency / power strength / power pool  and ignore trying to cast reflect bulletz or anything other than "farming 4".   Poke in your shield power mod (is that redirection? I mix up the names?) and let gmag keep you up while you keep stuff dead.

If you are with gmag, you don't need to dig up more... let gmag keep you up while you keep stuff dead.

I let the 'I use magnetic damage for Void!' comment go by, but you really need to make sure you know what you're talking about before trying to tell other people how to do it / use it.

Edited by Darzk