The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venting Your Rage Thread

(PSN)LIGHTNINGCOMBAT

I'm making this thread for people to vent the things about their life that frustrate them. It can be anything, Warframe related or not. Join me, my fellow angry Tenno!

I'll start: Recently, I learned that the Florida government has banned the use of the words "climate change" in any future legislation. Okay, seriously wtf. How are they even allowed to do that?! Why?! It's a thing, stop avoiding it and DO SOMETHING DAMMIT. Okay, I'm done. How about you guys?

[EDIT] Nothing harsh on DE, please, or anything that might cause problems. I know some people in real life with anger issues and sometimes it's good to have a place to say them. The post below is a good example.

Edited by (PS4)LIGHTNINGCOMBAT

Dafuq? That one of the climate is a real deal?

Weird as crap.

My last infuriating stuff was the following: *Ohhh great, 5 mins to go home after a day of work* THA DAHH! NOPE! And some work just gets by and i need to stay the whole weekend :3

This... is stuff that makes me want to kill people.

doing void defense t3 yesterday, at wave 15, the enemy spawning was reducing...

in wave 16, was reduced to 3 enemies every 10 minutes

1 hour and half later, the key holder have some connectivity issues and we lost the key... and the rewards... and the time

I have some college exams next week but I cant afford to pay for the installment in my tuition fee next week. Now I have to write a freaking letter saying I'll pay the week after so that I can get my exam permit.. wish me luck Tenno.

Edited by Bongever