The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Crafting Season!

[DE]Megan

uhh  so how do you do this?  you just  type and place pictures?

998fcee428.jpga23d0adf88.jpg

2de329cf10.jpg

I dont want to a jerk by  posting one of my  weapons into the contest since some of them were built long before the contest started,

so i'll enter with this :)

cheers everyone!

Done with my Orthos Prime! I jumped on this as SOON as I heard about the crafting contest on Prime Time last week. It was tedious, but some crazy fun to make. Broke several times along the way, but patience prevailed. ;)

Here's several shots of it-- complete, a size comparison (it's meant to be actual size) with me holding it, and some progress shots. Hope you all enjoy!

Submission:

Pl9v2bP.jpg

Sized:

HdnNG35.jpg

And progress pictures taken over the span of the week! They were all taken with my webcam, and getting the entire orthos to fit in the camera was a tricky feat, since my available floor space is so little at the moment, but I managed! Excuse the quality if it's not so great. D:

abuTtbw.jpg

aocqQZz.jpg

And excuse the glare... I hadn't had my coffee yet. :I

0WhURV8.jpg

t68SHcG.jpg

Well, I had fun with this contest! Definitely more my style. Keep up the awesome contests, DE! (And I'm seeing some astounding work by the community as well. :) Awesome!)

Edited by DaganEldr

Oh my goodness so many good entries!!

I was also wondering about the baking and decorating thing...

My brother's birthday is coming up and he's the one that got me into warframe, and for his birthday I'm going to make him a warframe cake. It's always good to practice your decorating before doing the main thing!

But wow!! None of my stuff will look as good as some of these entries..

I made this. A cubecraft excalibur. Well... not really made 100% by me. The blank template was made by Chris Beaumont. But the artline was made by me. Is this still counted as eligible submission?

Front view

VTAvRYy.jpg

Side view

ljpgKLo.jpg

Edited by dataman88

uhh  so how do you do this?  you just  type and place pictures?

998fcee428.jpga23d0adf88.jpg

2de329cf10.jpg

I dont want to a jerk by  posting one of my  weapons into the contest since some of them were built long before the contest started,

so i'll enter with this :)

cheers everyone!

I WANT TO SEE ALL OF UR WEAPONS!!!

Turn on the lights and put the camera closer. We can barely see the details so far in the dark.

Okay, got a better picture. Sorry for the delay.

d8x.jpg

I haven't done a scene like this for a while. I am quite happy with how the table texture turned out.

Old shot:

d46.jpg

Edited by egregiousRac

Where is the Dojo?

Submission image:

y7V0S5k.jpg

I had actually forgotten about this Danish artist called Peter Callesen. This is a 2012 2006 piece called ‘the short distance between time and shadow’. You can see it here (http://www.petercallesen.com/paper/a4-papercuts/) on his website. Make sure to check out the rest of his work, it's awesome.

Edit: corrected the date which I had totally forged. Thx egregiousRac.

Edited by Peregrine_Solaris