The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Yup.  It went legal on my coast and in the interest of keeping my house, I jumped on board.  I do admin stuff for a few operations in my area.

Well, damn. 

And here I am, thinking of getting a summer job at a crematorium because it would at least look interesting on my resume. 

If you do, I can go pick them up.

*Looks at RavenousPartyLibrarian and Drunkenbagel. Changes the box in to a weapon crate from TF2. Puts Drunkenbagel and RavenousPartyLibrarian in that crate locks it and sends crate with the key to VivaNyanCat* Here is your crate and key. Have fun.

I am very surprised I haven't got a warning point.

Your S#&$posting skills need work, young grasshopper.

*Looks at RavenousPartyLibrarian and Drunkenbagel. Changes the box in to a weapon crate from TF2. Puts Drunkenbagel and RavenousPartyLibrarian in that crate locks it and sends crate with the key to VivaNyanCat* Here is your crate and key. Have fun.

Did you get the correct bagel? Also I'm far too busy for your shenanigans. I have a wedding to prepare.

Especially my family.  Since I was 4 I was going to be a cop. 

I can only imagine, with a slightly drunk mind, what happens if you got held up by a robber: 

"Your money or your life!"

"Would you like some weed instead?"

*15 minutes later, robber is high and you lead the robber to the police station.*

"One robber caught!"

I can only imagine, with a slightly drunk mind, what happens if you got held up by a robber: 

"Your money or your life!"

"Would you like some weed instead?"

*15 minutes later, robber is high and you lead the robber to the police station.*

"One robber caught!"

Actually, that is probably how it would go down.  Unless they broke into my house.  Then they'd have to deal with my three legged attack cat and his sppunky sidekick, Mag.

And then there'd be screaming and a gun being waved about, possibly blood I'd have to pain over again, uhg.

SO I WAS RIGHT.

I wish both of you a bright and smokey future together.

Actually, since I'm the priest of the Church of Noa, I should get you two married, yes?

Also the Church of Noa has nothing against premarital sex.

SO GO FOR IT! :D

Yes, that's the announcement.