The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

SOMEONE HELP. DEDANIELLE IS NOT GOOD FOR MY HEALTH. SHE EMITS AN AURA THAT GIVES ME CHILLS. 

SHE RAISES MY BLOOD PRESSURE TO LEVELS THAT SHOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE FOR ANY HUMAN.

SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE.

Quick, hide in my pocket!

Totally not a noamuth doll.

Hehehehehe.

o.o

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. DEDANIELLE IS THE HARBINGER OF DEATH. HER COMING MEANS THE END TIMES.

ALSO SHE IS FACKING SCARY. SO DAMN SCARY. I EVEN HAD A NIGHTMARE WITH HER IN IT(at least her avatar).

...in my dream she was quite cuddling.

...in my dream she was quite cuddling.

Oh yes I agree...

IF YOU CALL CUDDLY A SUFFOCATING CLOUD OF DEATH THAT BLINDS YOU AND MAKES YOU UNABLE TO BREATH. ALL I WAS ABLE TO SEE WERE TWO GLOWING EYES. EVENTUALLY HER AVATAR CAME INTO FULL VIEW. THEN I WOKE UP IN A COLD SWEAT.

My bed was wet. Would not be surprised if it was urine.

Oh yes I agree...

IF YOU CALL CUDDLY A SUFFOCATING CLOUD OF DEATH THAT BLINDS YOU AND MAKES YOU UNABLE TO BREATH. ALL I WAS ABLE TO SEE WERE TWO GLOWING EYES. EVENTUALLY HER AVATAR CAME INTO FULL VIEW. THEN I WOKE UP IN A COLD SWEAT.

Perhaps the dream was equally wet and you have some unexplored kinks.

Oh yes I agree...

SilverBones is scarier.