The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

You just put it on your lap and get somewhere to connect it so it doesn't get out of battery

Tried it before and it almost burned my lap from the heat generated by playing wf. As much as it says on the box, a laptop isn't really meant to be put on your lap. >.<

19 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Tried it before and it almost burned my lap from the heat generated by playing wf. As much as it says on the box, a laptop isn't really meant to be put on your lap. >.<

Get a portable table. I withstand my laptp tho, dunno, maybe yours is heatier

Omg the insomnias

In other news, frogs suck. They are making frog noises loud enough that I can hear them through a closed window, curtains, blankets, pillows, a cat and my forearm.

Edited by Noamuth
You saw nothing

This morning, I dreamt that a moa tucked me into bed.

Man, this farming is really getting to my head. Anyway, I'm in need of 2 argon crystals before I can craft chroma's helmet. If they drop for me that is.

Btw, how's everyone?

52 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

This morning, I dreamt that a moa tucked me into bed.

Man, this farming is really getting to my head. Anyway, I'm in need of 2 argon crystals before I can craft chroma's helmet. If they drop for me that is.

Btw, how's everyone?

That's... Good?

Not so inspired, today's sorties have a lvl 100 Lech Krill with sniper only

5 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

FTFY and pretty good.

Gotta start writing the story now or I'll forget it.

Do it! Write it! You can, gogogo

23 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

That's... Good?

If you consider a gun with legs tucking you into bed then it's probably good.

I always stay the hell away from sniper. There's a reason why I main a rhino.

26 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

That's... Good?

If a gun with legs tucking you into bed is good then yeah it is.

Ugh sniper. I always stay the hell away from them. There's a reason I main rhino. ^.^

7 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Oh god no. <.>

But you got a privilege!

1 minute ago, Cryptoxic said:

If a gun with legs tucking you into bed is good then yeah it is.

Ugh sniper. I always stay the hell away from them. There's a reason I main rhino. ^.^

They're fun to me, but this game is not sniper-friendly.

4 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

But you got a privilege!

They're fun to me, but this game is not sniper-friendly.

I've actually never tried sniper in wf before so I can't comment on that but I usually stay away from snipers in ever game that involves guns

17 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

I've actually never tried sniper in wf before so I can't comment on that but I usually stay away from snipers in ever game that involves guns

They're strong, jsut did the sortie, hit Lech Krill for 13k damage without any of the many bonuses snipers can get

12 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

They're strong, jsut did the sortie, hit Lech Krill for 13k damage without any of the many bonuses snipers can get

Nice!

My computer's still doesn't allow me to log into the forums tho. Tried every possible way to fix it but it just won't log me in. D:

After leaving the library Makrisbrik began to think. She reflected on what she had learned and what the librarian had told her about the empire. The days went by and after many weeks makris started her journey to find Eredoc, right hand of OverlordMcGeek. He was her closest associate but went into cryosleep for he was heavily wounded. Her journey took her through many lands, over many mountains and through many caves to finally find the cryopod hidden away in a small temple in the Himalaya. When she met him, he quickly passed away, but not without giving her his memory of the empire. Now enlightened by Eredoc Makris knew what had to be done, she had to overthrow the king and reestablish the empire. Many years followed, in which she recruited many warriors and mages. Even more years went by training them, but alas twenty years after her visit to the library, Makrisbrik and her warriors stood before the outer walls of Guirria, the capital of Guira. Once founded by ElGuirrix the first, it has expanded ever since and now rules over the whole earth. But it has grown corrupt and the current king, Cryptoxic the 2nd has grown old and unaware of all problems. 

"In the name of the seven gods, we shall take back this most holy world and rebuild what should have never fallen. Brothers and sisters, today we shall strike the enemy at it's center. Tonight, Guira's heart will be in flames." Makrisbrik held Erebus' burning sword, a relic of most ancient times in her left hand and a pyromancy flame in her right one. Her followers held torches, swords and staffs to cleanse this pit of corruption with fire. 3000 men and women stood before Guirria, they cheered for their leader and for the coming empire. Their armor reflecting the light of the torches in the pitch black night. When they stormed the gates, the imperial guard thought they'd been prepared. But nothing would have been able to let them withstand the inferno that came upon them. At dawn's first light, there was nothing left of Guirria except for charred walls and burnt corpses. For Guira, it was the end. But for Makrisbrik, it was only the beginning.

42 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Nice!

My computer's still doesn't allow me to log into the forums tho. Tried every possible way to fix it but it just won't log me in. D:

Why not?

39 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

After leaving the library Makrisbrik began to think. She reflected on what she had learned and what the librarian had told her about the empire. The days went by and after many weeks makris started her journey to find Eredoc, right hand of OverlordMcGeek. He was her closest associate but went into cryosleep for he was heavily wounded. Her journey took her through many lands, over many mountains and through many caves to finally find the cryopod hidden away in a small temple in the Himalaya. When she met him, he quickly passed away, but not without giving her his memory of the empire. Now enlightened by Eredoc Makris knew what had to be done, she had to overthrow the king and reestablish the empire. Many years followed, in which she recruited many warriors and mages. Even more years went by training them, but alas twenty years after her visit to the library, Makrisbrik and her warriors stood before the outer walls of Guirria, the capital of Guira. Once founded by ElGuirrix the first, it has expanded ever since and now rules over the whole earth. But it has grown corrupt and the current king, Cryptoxic the 2nd has grown old and unaware of all problems. 

"In the name of the seven gods, we shall take back this most holy world and rebuild what should have never fallen. Brothers and sisters, today we shall strike the enemy at it's center. Tonight, Guira's heart will be in flames." Makrisbrik held Erebus' burning sword, a relic of most ancient times in her left hand and a pyromancy flame in her right one. Her followers held torches, swords and staffs to cleanse this pit of corruption with fire. 3000 men and women stood before Guirria, they cheered for their leader and for the coming empire. Their armor reflecting the light of the torches in the pitch black night. When they stormed the gates, the imperial guard thought they'd been prepared. But nothing would have been able to let them withstand the inferno that came upon them. At dawn's first light, there was nothing left of Guirria except for charred walls and burnt corpses. For Guira, it was the end. But for Makrisbrik, it was only the beginning.

Nice writting there, congrats

1 hour ago, Skycook3y said:

(Pretty nice i liked how you tied "off topic thread lore", though if im in this at all id probably just be some village person...or an edgelord literally an edgy noble)