The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Just now, LordOfScrugging said:

oh. well S#&$

good loophole is using a frame like ivara or excal who can supercede the restriction by using their channeled weapons.

Yuppers.

It's a shame Mag doesn't have an augment for targeting weak points. : / 

25 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

(Pretty nice i liked how you tied "off topic thread lore", though if im in this at all id probably just be some village person...or an edgelord literally an edgy noble)

Pretty sure that in my headcanon you were a spy working for DE

7 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I could never figure out how to kill this boss. And don't say shoot his backpack cuz snipers suck at shooting the stupid tubes.

I actually shot it in the back with sniper, no need to scope, and went through just fine

Vectis Prime built for radiation dmg, potato'd but not forma'd and managed 13k crits on him with normal shots

Edited by ElGuirrix

27 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Uuhhg, grilled cheese with bacon sounded like an amazing idea - until I got it from Safeway.  So much freaking grease, it's running down my arm and now my stomach hurts. 

No no no no no, urdoinitrong.
Gruyere, bacon, and paper thin Granny smith apple slices.  On rye.  Grilled in butter.

Thank me later.

35 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

good loophole is using a frame like ivara or excal

Unmodded EB wouldn't be too great, but if that ever comes up for me, Ivara's the only thing I'm doing that with.

Just now, (PS4)Cwellann said:

No no no no no, urdoinitrong.
Gruyere, bacon, and paper thin Granny smith apple slices.  On rye.  Grilled in butter.

Thank me later.

Unmodded EB wouldn't be too great, but if that ever comes up for me, Ivara's the only thing I'm doing that with.

I'll thank you when you're done making me my sandwich...

28 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Oh well....time to come back the dark souls way..MK zombie knight.Or maybe I can pull a Lelouch.....yeah knowing how I plan I probably pulled a Lelouch. *shrug*

I never watched Code Geass, care to elaborate?