The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

4 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Awww wish I could have a pet cat but there's barely enough space in the house lol

You don't like dogs? Mine I trained to run with me. Even urges me on, c'mon, c'mon, move it slow poke!

8 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

~snip~

Oh nice! Watched the video, that looks great to participate in!

Nah I don't think you'd look pathetic. And struggling would be normal, but anyway a video would be nice hue

Yeah, Dark Souls 3, I want it but I have no money, and anyway I still need to play 2, as well as moar warframe and save up for Kingdom Hearts 3

You didn't ask if I finished? I did! I drank mud and along with it ate nasty critters, yuk. I'll put a pic on my profile of my glorious triumph.

22 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Awww wish I could have a pet cat but there's barely enough space in the house lol

Yeah, they need space to move freely, any pet does, but cats need their territory to have a bunch of space.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

You didn't ask if I finished? I did! I drank mud and along with it ate nasty critters, yuk. I'll put a pic on my profile of my glorious triumph.

I didn't ask because I thought you did finish :3

Worse things can happen, don't worry.

I'll be eager to see it.

31 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I'm a bit behind on my Warframe. And its going to be even more due to Dark Souls 3. 

Probably gonna buy it when it hits 40 € on mmoga or g2a. Not gonna bother with russian keys, I hate having to use a vpn for them.

Btw. did you read the story piece I wrote?

3 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Probably gonna buy it when it hits 40 € on mmoga or g2a. Not gonna bother with russian keys, I hate having to use a vpn for them.

Btw. did you read the story piece I wrote?

Besides the last profile update on the story, no? Tell me when you have something new? Cause I definitely want to read it. 

6 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Yeah, they need space to move freely, any pet does, but cats need their territory to have a bunch of space.

I didn't ask because I thought you did finish :3

Worse things can happen, don't worry.

I'll be eager to see it.

You're polite and nice. I did make it, I swear. 

Is Crimson back?

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Besides the last profile update on the story, no? Tell me when you have something new? Cause I definitely want to read it. 

Is Crimson back?

Indeed he is...

but nobody cares...I guess...

welp, I guess I'll eat the cake I was going to bring here by myself :|

4 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Is Crimson back?

It's two or three pages back

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Thank you, it's nothing.

I believe you, really. Are those three the pics of it? Nice! I can't help it but think about the song "I believe I can fly" while looking at the first hue

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Indeed he is...

*hugs* I swear I didn't see you before sowwy ;~;

Here have a cake and a pie, take them *gives cake and pie*

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Thank you, it's nothing.

I believe you, really. Are those three the pics of it? Nice! I can't help it but think about the song "I believe I can fly" while looking at the first hue

*hugs* I swear I didn't see you before sowwy ;~;

Here have a cake and a pie, take them *gives cake and pie*

Yay *eats cake and pie*

well, it's good to be back posting in the forums again, this time though, I'm not gonna get involved with stupid nonsense so I don't end up earning another warning.

6 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Yay *eats cake and pie*

well, it's good to be back posting in the forums again, this time though, I'm not gonna get involved with stupid nonsense so I don't end up earning another warning.

Wiii :3

I rarely get involved in salty discussions or that sort of things to avoid problems. Like, if I see another Draco thread, I stay away from it because it can get real bad real quick.

Other less touchy subjects, I just try to keep it low but sharing my full opinion nonetheless.

23 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Indeed he is...

Welcome back. I kinda sorta missed you, Godmodder and your constant going back to the past. It makes for crazy reading.

25 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

It's two or three pages back

Read it. You shall be remembered Eredoc! But Sky, why did you give me the hard task of leading the fight? I thought you were going to kill off my character and give her a tragic maybe inspiring death? And put a love story in it. 

32 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Thank you, it's nothing.

~snip~

Half way along the course, I wanted to fly as in outa there. 

Read it. You shall be remembered Eredoc! But Sky, why did you give me the hard task of leading the fight? I thought you were going to kill off my character and give her a tragic maybe inspiring death? And put a love story in it. 

No love, there is only the eternal faith in Noamuth. Also I'm pretty certain that I won't let your character die...at least not until I am at a point when it would make sense.

6 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Sky's making another part for his story? Is it a sequel or a pre-sequel?

Or am i getting confused like always?

A few pages back, sequel.

Btw. Asking because I am currently viewing that excal prime visual overhaul topic and I don't want to go in there with wrong memory. Founders saved DE from bankruptcy, right?

Also my salt level is rising dangerously high because of that topic

Edited by Skycook3y

14 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Btw. Asking because I am currently viewing that excal prime visual overhaul topic and I don't want to go in there with wrong memory. Founders saved DE from bankruptcy, right?

I thought you said you wasn't doing a sequel a long while ago?

Might be wrong though...(i'm always wrong xD)

18 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

founders basically funded warframe as DE didn't have the backing of a larger company. so without the support warframe could have flopped and we wouldn't be playing the game today.

1 minute ago, LordOfScrugging said:

founders basically funded warframe as DE didn't have the backing of a larger company. so without the support warframe could have flopped and we wouldn't be playing the game today.

IMO they could've kept the founders pack as a thing or reintroduce it later on. They could be rich if they did so as people will actually have a chance of buying it and DE could get tons of money from it but exclusives are exclusives.

2 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Thanks.

You're a founder, Sky? How do you know when a member is a founder? Besides knowing one's join date.

I'm no founder. Lord on the other hand is, as you can see at the silver badge next to his icon. There are also a bronze, a gold and a shinier golden one. For example, Overlewd has a Master badge, which was the second highest founder tier and Erebish has a grand master one which is the highest tier. The reason for me not being a founder is 1. I didn't want to spend 50 bucks and 2. I didn't really spend money on Warframe during that time.

3 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I'm no founder. Lord on the other hand is, as you can see at the silver badge next to his icon. There are also a bronze, a gold and a shinier golden one. For example, Overlewd has a Master badge, which was the second highest founder tier and Erebish has a grand master one which is the highest tier. The reason for me not being a founder is 1. I didn't want to spend 50 bucks and 2. I didn't really spend money on Warframe during that time.

Thank you! 

It's time for another prayer to our beloved goddess.

Our Noamuth in Off-Topic
hallowed be thy name.
Thy empire come,
Thy will be done,
on earth, as it is in off-topic.
Give us each day our daily noodles,
and forgive us our sins,
for we ourselves have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from our warning points.

For thy empire, thy power and thy glory is eternal and infinite.

Amen.