The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

its so weird. i forgot about the time difference. was on the mobile forums 3 hours ago and now the clocks here say time hasn't moved! Currently just settling in to my hotel room. I got an extra 5 hours to waste do to time magic. Gonna see if I can find someplace to do stuff. Mmmm food...

No markymark I did not give away your info. I just mentioned that  you should be much more careful with it.

44 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Currently just settling in to my hotel room

Have fun!  The Pacific Ocean's beautiful.

45 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I just mentioned that  you should be much more careful with it.

Any of you guys remember a few years ago when Google's CEO said changing your identity was going to become a rite of passage into adulthood?

3 minutes ago, RavenousPartyLibrarian said:

Sounds like a serious mental issue.

I'd say everybody in off topic has at least one. And that's not even counting the ones the moderators have. Or at least you'd think so because it's like being a psychiatrist for an entire subforum of awesome but unstable people. 

19 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

its so weird. i forgot about the time difference. was on the mobile forums 3 hours ago and now the clocks here say time hasn't moved! Currently just settling in to my hotel room. I got an extra 5 hours to waste do to time magic. Gonna see if I can find someplace to do stuff. Mmmm food...

No markymark I did not give away your info. I just mentioned that  you should be much more careful with it.

Thank you Overlord. You gave me a good scare and learned my lesson. 

Rowing was really fun. I can't lift anything now cause my arms are very sore. 

ElGui - I'm fine. That was me figthing with what I was about to say. I can't seem to say things without personal content. I said I went to this mall and bought two suits and not shoes.

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

ElGui - I'm fine. That was me figthing with what I was about to say. I can't seem to say things without personal content. I said I went to this mall and bought two suits and not shoes.

I know how it feels, talking about one's life sometimes is a natural thing you just do but then you realize sometimes you probably shouldn't. You probably could create your very own language like this tho.

Not shoes? Nice. Well, two suits for themselves are nicer than just shoes, I think.

Good thing rowing was fun, that makes the goal done.

Just now, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

First one was good, second was okay, third was kind of bad.

Matrix? I agree. The first is always the best.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

I know how it feels, talking about one's life sometimes is a natural thing you just do but then you realize sometimes you probably shouldn't. You probably could create your very own language like this tho.

Not shoes? Nice. Well, two suits for themselves are nicer than just shoes, I think.

Good thing rowing was fun, that makes the goal done.

Swim suits, cause I thought the Overlord was picking me up?

33 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

First one was good, second was okay, third was kind of bad.

Pretty much how I felt about them.

I have a hard time not sharing personal info as well lol agtwt you've been chatting with a group like this for so long, you forget you're on a semi public forum sometimes.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

That was me figthing with what I was about to say

I honestly thought it was the Cthulhu reference.  It was about the right length, and I figured you just didn't want to type in all those apostrophes.

34 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

third was kind of bad.

I feel like I'm the only person who liked the third one best.