The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

35 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Hide contents

clapping-crowd-applause.gif

Seriously, good for you. Now you have smasher prime ready to kill stuff and be immortal.

After looking up the market price I was like woah what a steal. I knew 100 plats sounded suspiciously low. xD

Yeah I'm so totally gonna kick down the door and start firing everything that moves.

*kicks down door* Too soon?

Edited by Cryptoxic

16 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Thought about it, but would rather fix the job situation first.

That's actually the best choice. Duty before pleasure after all.

1 minute ago, Cryptoxic said:

After looking up the market price I was like woah what a steal. I knew 100 plats sounded suspiciously low. xD

Yeah I'm so totally gonna kick down the door and start firing everything that moves.

*kicks down door* Too soon?

*was in the bathroom* Dammit put the door back on its place!!

1 hour ago, Noamuth said:

My poor Grizzly Bear.  hugs

TGIF - I officially hate my job and give no cares.  Once internet is up at the house, I'm probably going to spend the weekend applying for other jobs.  

Too much time with boss wife and people?

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

*toilet noises* *comes out* Now's better.

Anyway, your next goal, unless you have it, should be the Rhino Palatine skin?

Already got it. Been a fan of rhino since I crafted it. ^.^

Next goal for me is to mr rank up so I can craft my soma prime while working to get orokin potatoes so I can craft lex prime.

2 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Already got it. Been a fan of rhino since I crafted it. ^.^

Next goal for me is to mr rank up so I can craft my soma prime while working to get orokin potatoes so I can craft lex prime.

That's the best skin. It gives rhino a horn! A HORN!

What MR are you now?

Also good luck. Cells should drop fairly easy.

1 hour ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I'm great (seriously, no sarcasm) I saw a big red banner at the top saying something like "You have been given a warning." So nervous as hell I click on it, it was just a warning, not a warning point. Danielle gave me a stay of execution, and for that I am grateful. 

Bad Grizzly! But glad you feel great. 

1 hour ago, ElGuirrix said:

Howdy marky. Yesh! Finally Friday. Gim teacher already depleted my energy, now I need to live up the next 6 school hours until freedom arrives.

That must've been a relief. Tho probably half the things we do here are deserving of a warning :v

Hi ElGui. Me too, I'm counting my 5 hours. It will go quick! 

1 hour ago, Noamuth said:

My poor Grizzly Bear.  hugs

TGIF - I officially hate my job and give no cares.  Once internet is up at the house, I'm probably going to spend the weekend applying for other jobs.  

Great to be productive. Wish you find what you're looking for.

1 hour ago, Cryptoxic said:

YES

Finally got a rhino prime set. For 100 plats. WIN

Good deal! I have all the prime Warframes. 

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

That's the best skin. It gives rhino a horn! A HORN!

What MR are you now?

Also good luck. Cells should drop fairly easy.

Actually I forgot what MR I am. xD I know I'm 1 rank below the requirements for soma prime tho

I actually don't use the skin helmet. I use the original helmet. The horn isn't really my style. But the armor is so amazing.

1 minute ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Got home from this little mass hiring event for a call center. Tuesday i have another interview at the main location. It's a new location and its looking to fill positions so i think my odds are good

That's wonderful news, Lord! Dress smartly (no cartoony ties) and project a good aura of awesomeness, self confidence and pure positive thoughts. I wish you best of luck!!

@Cryptoxic Don't feel bad. Mostly use Saryn and Trinity Prime and sometimes Nova Prime. The rest I hardly play anymore.

9 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

A bit.  Mostly my boss comes down on me like a ton of bricks for any mistake.  Feel like everything I do is wrong.

That's terrible. I'd make it my goal to leave too if I work for a similar boss in my future. A good boss would be someone who leads by good example and who can inspire you and not talk you down. Happy hunting for job prospects.

I just got a Math exam. No idea if I got rekt or not.

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hi ElGui. Me too, I'm counting my 5 hours. It will go quick! 

Good deal! I have all the prime Warframes. 

One hour less! And one exam less. Now History, Biology and i'm set.

I got 10 regular frames to level :3 Also only missing Nova Prime (damn systems...) and Mag Prime (damn not having money...)

1 hour ago, Cryptoxic said:

Actually I forgot what MR I am. xD I know I'm 1 rank below the requirements for soma prime tho

I actually don't use the skin helmet. I use the original helmet. The horn isn't really my style. But the armor is so amazing.

And I have no idea what MR Soma is at x)

You don't?! Sacrilege! Sacrilege!!

Nah jk. Body skin rocks, and Vanguard helm is best to my taste.

33 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

And I have no idea what MR Soma is at x)

You don't?! Sacrilege! Sacrilege!!

Nah jk. Body skin rocks, and Vanguard helm is best to my taste.

I missed one of the alerts with a rhino helmet the other day because I was in lecture. Still salty that I didn't do it. D:

Yeah just wait till I come busting down toilet doors again. ;)

27 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

I missed one of the alerts with a rhino helmet the other day because I was in lecture. Still salty that I didn't do it. D:

Yeah just wait till I come busting down toilet doors again. ;)

Helm alerts sometimes you don't make it and miss them and it sucks. Lucky me only helm I've ever wanted is Mordred Excalibur, which I got.

Be mindful of who you want to see in the bathrooms you break in eh.

15 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

But not interfering with the economy would result in monopolies which would result in less competition and eventually no improval of product quality. The only monopoly we have is Edeka iirc, and only because some politician thought it'd be a good idea to give them a special permit. 

Plus leaving the EU would probably not be the best thing to do, but oh well. 

As you said you can have your own opinion and it's not my job to tell you what to think of something. 

Yay!  Respect for the beliefs of others!

Thank you, friend!