The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

27 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:
  Reveal hidden contents

aa9d608cece8995b96967155b363a4a1.jpg

I'm okay with the regular rhino picture but I wish I could get a rhino prime one.

Turtle ftw.

It's sorta weird. It's like a golden grid.

4 minutes ago, TheBrsrkr said:

Is this the real life? 

*nods* No.

*shakes head* Yes.

3 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Cat master race.

Also, is it bad that I don't like to rp but I like to read rp? It's like a guilty pleasure or something. >.<

Behold the true master race!

cat-rides-on-turtle.jpg

I like to RP. That's why I'm also in a RP thread here in off topic. Reading it is good. But doing it can be really immersive, mostly if you grow attached to your characters. It might sound weird, but even to the point where you feel what they feel.

Honestly I'd tell you to give it a try, but not if you prefer not to.

22 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Behold the true master race!

Reveal hidden contents

cat-rides-on-turtle.jpg

I like to RP. That's why I'm also in a RP thread here in off topic. Reading it is good. But doing it can be really immersive, mostly if you grow attached to your characters. It might sound weird, but even to the point where you feel what they feel.

Honestly I'd tell you to give it a try, but not if you prefer not to.

LOL cat riding turtle.gif

I was never good at rp. I tried it a while ago when I was playing wow on the forums but I just quickly died out because the people there were too pro. I took like a week to come up with a character bio. >.< I'd be glad if you want to come up with a bio for my rhino. I don't even have a name for him lamo

4 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

LOL cat riding turtle.gif

I was never good at rp. I tried it a while ago when I was playing wow on the forums but I just quickly died out because the people there were too pro. I took like a week to come up with a character bio. >.< I'd be glad if you want to come up with a bio for my rhino. I don't even have a name for him lamo

Best master race is the combination of two master races.

For starters it is good to begin in an RP with few people, or people you can go at their pace without much trouble. Also learn, if there's already a story going on, what are the important matters and current situation. Also what stuff was implemented in the RP.

For character bios, that depends. If you were to go to a game's RP sub forum, the thematic is surely the game itself. So using that as a hint can help. If it's, like here, an off topic RP, you have more freedom since you could simply base your character on whatever you wish. I.e. in the off topic RP I'm in, my main character is based off of a Sith Lord from Star Wars, whose background I've been developing along the way.

You don't have to make a super big bio behind the character right away. But give him/her/it a theme, and then develop it.

1 hour ago, ElGuirrix said:

Best master race is the combination of two master races.

For starters it is good to begin in an RP with few people, or people you can go at their pace without much trouble. Also learn, if there's already a story going on, what are the important matters and current situation. Also what stuff was implemented in the RP.

For character bios, that depends. If you were to go to a game's RP sub forum, the thematic is surely the game itself. So using that as a hint can help. If it's, like here, an off topic RP, you have more freedom since you could simply base your character on whatever you wish. I.e. in the off topic RP I'm in, my main character is based off of a Sith Lord from Star Wars, whose background I've been developing along the way.

You don't have to make a super big bio behind the character right away. But give him/her/it a theme, and then develop it.

I see people who come up with a long essay about their character while me here just having brief outline of my character.

I've always seen my rhino as a lone wolf. Not sure why. Maybe it's just the tankyness.

Iujuuu it's raining! I don't have gim class! *victory dance*

9 hours ago, Cryptoxic said:

I see people who come up with a long essay about their character while me here just having brief outline of my character.

I've always seen my rhino as a lone wolf. Not sure why. Maybe it's just the tankyness.

That's personal preference. Giving them a small background and develop it can bring more to the RP's topic at the moment. I.e. your character has lived a similar experience and knows how to help. As long as you don't do it too often or mess directly with what others are intending. In that cases it's terribly annoying.

There you got a part of the story, a tough guy, lone wolf that has managed his own problems single handedly. You'd just need a name, a role, maybe an explanation to why he's alone, and throw in something important he did.

5 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Iujuuu it's raining! I don't have gim class! *victory dance*

That's personal preference. Giving them a small background and develop it can bring more to the RP's topic at the moment. I.e. your character has lived a similar experience and knows how to help. As long as you don't do it too often or mess directly with what others are intending. In that cases it's terribly annoying.

There you got a part of the story, a tough guy, lone wolf that has managed his own problems single handedly. You'd just need a name, a role, maybe an explanation to why he's alone, and throw in something important he did.

Yay love rain. ^.^

I may have tried to rp before but I don't even know how it works. How do fight scenes even occur? There's so many questions that were unanswered when I was ignored from the last rp thread I joined. Another thing is about the lore. Different rp threads have different way of portraying the tenno, especially since the second dream was released.

I can't think of a name and role but an explanation as to why he alone is because he had to kill a rogue tenno before and since then, he doesn't say much about it and works alone. I think we might have a bio here...

31 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Yay love rain. ^.^

I may have tried to rp before but I don't even know how it works. How do fight scenes even occur? There's so many questions that were unanswered when I was ignored from the last rp thread I joined. Another thing is about the lore. Different rp threads have different way of portraying the tenno, especially since the second dream was released.

I can't think of a name and role but an explanation as to why he alone is because he had to kill a rogue tenno before and since then, he doesn't say much about it and works alone. I think we might have a bio here...

Rain saves my life.

That's why learning about the RP you are intending to go into is important, so you know what'd make sense to say/do and what wouldn't. As to fight scenes, to each their own pace. I describe the actions and reactions my character does. Not simply say "*block*", "*attack*", but to describe the actual action, say how it performs, and if due, say where it comes from.

Now you need to think of a name and give him some personality, and stuff he can.

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Rain saves my life.

That's why learning about the RP you are intending to go into is important, so you know what'd make sense to say/do and what wouldn't. As to fight scenes, to each their own pace. I describe the actions and reactions my character does. Not simply say "*block*", "*attack*", but to describe the actual action, say how it performs, and if due, say where it comes from.

Now you need to think of a name and give him some personality, and stuff he can.

drops from the ceiling and tackles ElGuirrix, wrapping noodles tightly around them 

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Gwah! *struggles against the noodles in an attempt to get free* What's gotten into you?

-Tagger tilts his head from the spectacle in clear confusion before he nudges Gui's hand, thinking they were in trouble-

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I has a bored.

nibbles a random appendage 

*pushes off* Well I'm not!

2 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

-Tagger tilts his head from the spectacle in clear confusion before he nudges Gui's hand, thinking they were in trouble-

*tries to crawl away*

8 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

*pulls out his lex* Unhand him. Now.

(Did I do this rp thing right xD)

I has no hands

noodles Crypt and takes their gun away

3 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

*pushes off* Well I'm not!

*tries to crawl away*

;~;

noodles Scruggeres instead

9 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said: