The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Just now, Skycook3y said:

That also works

Yep. I do also try and keep my opinions and thoughts about sometime to myself as sometimes when I mentioned them in an ooc thread, people took it seriously and ended up arguing with me. 

Good thing I don't post my honest opinion about something which'll cause some sort of arguement now

Just now, OverlordMcGeek said:

I really want that sobek mod bad. I keep getting the jat kitty ones and ackbrunt.

That mod made the sobex more usuable for later tiers actually. At max rank, it deals 450 corrosive damage plus an addition 45% of enemie health as damage when the enemie dies which really helps as it scales really well. 

5 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

The event is grindy and boring but tbh, the new mods actually make the weapons much more usuable.

5 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

It has mods that scale with enemy levels. Twin Basolk ones are stupid but they all have a good side to them.

The mods look nice, but I haven't played in a month because it feels like a chore and I doubt that has changed so I'm probably just gonna skip it.

17 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

i feel ya. i've only gotten 3 of the event mods. i feel doing more will just get annoying given the kela fight is tedious with the spin puzzle.

Beam weapons simplify it since you hit it the first frame you can but the fight can be annoying but it's not the worst [Lv 100 Vay hek]