The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Just now, BladeWielder65 said:

speaking of sleep i.... wait? what was i talking abouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

pats Blade gently, covers them in a blanket and stuffs them into the nearest closet

16 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Maybe.  According to a couple family members and a few ex's, I'm pretty verbal and physical in my sleep.  I used to sleep walk as well.

Seem you don't have inhibitions in your dreams huh

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

You must be thinking of the waifu wars thread.

That and this.

Anyway we were talking about sleeping habits?

Well here is mine:Whenever it's raining i sleep walk up to the door of my room and i go back to the bed 

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

Interesting.

Yay it's interesting i don't know what causes it.

Maybe because i have sensitive ears and i hate load or clustered noises.

And my brain is subconsciously trying to turn off the sound (of falling raindrops)

It also happens if there is a party and i am sleeping.

Storms do weird things. My parents used me as a storm indicator as a child. During a storm I was fine in terms of health (mentally not so much) but a few hours before I would vomit. It couldn't be bunions, bones, or hiding under a table. No, no, it was just *bleh*

44 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

Storms do weird things. My parents used me as a storm indicator as a child. During a storm I was fine in terms of health (mentally not so much) but a few hours before I would vomit. It couldn't be bunions, bones, or hiding under a table. No, no, it was just *bleh*

Hmm interesting.

But i want to ask about the mental problems?

Also i guess you could say you are sensitive to the the change in static in the air causing you to vomit 

3 hours ago, ninja234 said:

But i want to ask about the mental problems?

It was just regular child behavior. Physically fine but absolutely terrified. Which would suggest fear caused the vomiting but that doesn't explain how I did this before others knew.

1 hour ago, Postal_pat said:

It was just regular child behavior. Physically fine but absolutely terrified. Which would suggest fear caused the vomiting but that doesn't explain how I did this before others knew.

Makes sense