The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Nope, not yet. I'm only at Fallon's keep. I'll try to kill the boss trio soon.

...I got the game later than you and I am on NG+ and almost at the 4th lord of cinder.

4 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Yay fire!

*chants*

Just now, Skycook3y said:

...I got the game later than you and I am on NG+ and almost at the 4th lord of cinder.

*chants*

Oh, so what are you saying Sky? I only play a couple of hours on a school night. On the weekends, my tasmanian devil brother hogs the PS4. 

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

y u do dis.

Just to see how you'll react? Are you tall?

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh, so what are you saying Sky? I only play a couple of hours on a school night. On the weekends, my tasmanian devil brother hogs the PS4. 

Just to see how you'll react? Are you tall?

I'm 1,7 meters, so not that tall. Just cut your brothers hands off and shove them into his mouth, then play.

7 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I'm 1,7 meters, so not that tall. Just cut your brothers hands off and shove them into his mouth, then play.

I can't because I'm terrified with the consequences. He's got anger issues. One time he placed gum on my hair. 

8 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Futa perhaps?

Is a futa a transgender? You guys are hilarious.

25 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I can't because I'm terrified with the consequences. He's got anger issues. One time he placed gum on my hair. 

Then poison him in his sleep and then put the cure just out of his reach so he dies in desperation.

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

Then poison him in his sleep and then put the cure just out of his reach so he dies in desperation.

No better poison him with a deadly neurotoxin that turns off his somatic nervous system, effectively turning him into  a vegetable.