The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

3 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I tend to cook a little more for if someone else wants anything.

You have a big heart.

14 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Well I was cooking for myself and didn't want to cook anything big so soup it was.

Hello Mak, I can tell you're in great spirits.

Yes! Lost my dog only to be reunited with her when I got back from a trip.

Hormones+man+they+do+crazy+shit+to+you+_

Now only the prologue, cover and table of contents remain along with one page of text. Good thing I can finish the presentation in my first two lessons tomorrow or I would probably overdose on caffeine.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Why thanks for explaining. That's a nice phrase. 

Wolf knight greatsword.  And I got the havel ring. 

Do good on your presentation, Sky! I remember doing a presentation with a male classmate in front of a class. I did my part and when it was his turn, he started shaking uncontrollably and started to stutter. I couldn't help myself and the whole time he was speaking I was giggling right beside him. I couldn't stop. It wasn't intentional and yes it was naughty. And when I received my grade I wasn't laughing. Which reminds me of another time in a restaurant....

Wait how did you get wolf knight and farron greatsword if you are still on your first playthrough? You only get one abyss watcher soul. Wolf Knight Greatsword is awesome though, used it since I got it, except for pvp.

3 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Hormones+man+they+do+crazy+shit+to+you+_

Now only the prologue, cover and table of contents remain along with one page of text. Good thing I can finish the presentation in my first two lessons tomorrow or I would probably overdose on caffeine.

Wait how did you get wolf knight and farron greatsword if you are still on your first playthrough? You only get one abyss watcher soul. Wolf Knight Greatsword is awesome though, used it since I got it, except for pvp.

I'll check again as I don't pay close attention on the item names. 

38 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I'll check again as I don't pay close attention on the item names. 

Idk how you play, but i think the dark sword is the best for you since it's the best straight sword in the game and i believe you can make it a quality weapon with B/B scaling in both strength and dexterity. i've yet to use one but my next playthrough i'm planning on using the gotthard twinswords that i infused with a refined gem. (gotta reallocate my stats once again to suit the weapon i'll be using after i beat NG+ before heading to NG++)

14 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Idk how you play, but i think the dark sword is the best for you since it's the best straight sword in the game and i believe you can make it a quality weapon with B/B scaling in both strength and dexterity. i've yet to use one but my next playthrough i'm planning on using the gotthard twinswords that i infused with a refined gem. (gotta reallocate my stats once again to suit the weapon i'll be using after i beat NG+ before heading to NG++)

I used the dark sword and it felt really good, plus when you roll you have some invisibility going on.

How do I play? I like to use the long bow a lot and I'm very cautious. In games like Destiny or Warframe I would best play a sniper support role. I'd use terrain and even the safety of doorways where enemies can't do damage to me. Stab enemies at the back, engage them one at a time. Hit and run.

19 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Even tho it might not be like that, I sense malice in that question.

Well, words just roll out before I can think it clearly. 

11 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I want a large 6ft teddy bear.

good-packaging-unstuffed-teddy-shell-of-

teddy-bear.jpg

Oh my! Found this.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I used the dark sword and it felt really good, plus when you roll you have some invisibility going on.

How do I play? I like to use the long bow a lot and I'm very cautious. In games like Destiny or Warframe I would best play a sniper support role. I'd use terrain and even the safety of doorways where enemies can't do damage to me. Stab enemies at the back, engage them one at a time. Hit and run.

Well, words just roll out before I can think it clearly. 

Reveal hidden contents

good-packaging-unstuffed-teddy-shell-of-

teddy-bear.jpg

Oh my! Found this.

ah, in that case since you like bows, what you need to do is go back to farron's keep. do you know that giant stone door you needed to open? directly across from it is a stone ramp that leads to a bonfire. and then there are 3 enemies. kill them and look to your right where you will see 3 tree demons just huddled around. you should fire arrows at the left most  tree demon from the bridge. nothing it does can reach you up there. if you kill it you get the pharis black bow. it's the best long bow in the game.

also the dark sword is really good. i think you should really level it up and stuff. 

4 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

ah, in that case since you like bows, what you need to do is go back to farron's keep. do you know that giant stone door you needed to open? directly across from it is a stone ramp that leads to a bonfire. and then there are 3 enemies. kill them and look to your right where you will see 3 tree demons just huddled around. you should fire arrows at the left most  tree demon from the bridge. nothing it does can reach you up there. if you kill it you get the pharis black bow. it's the best long bow in the game.

also the dark sword is really good. i think you should really level it up and stuff. 

I know exactly where that is. I hate those tree demons - their boomchakalaka magic kills you easily. Dark sword sounds good then. I already have the dark armor theme going in my fashion soul. I like the chain mail hood. Thank you, Lord!

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I know exactly where that is. I hate those tree demons - their boomchakalaka magic kills you easily. Dark sword sounds good then. I already have the dark armor theme going in my fashion soul. I like the chain mail hood. Thank you, Lord!

yea, they can be a pain, that's why i'm letting you know which one to just shoot arrows at. the one to the left drops the bow, the center one drops a hat and the right drops nothing.

I start work monday @.@ had to go and get some clothes since the dress code is business casual ~.~ i didn't own any suitable clothes. but now i owe my parents money cause they fronted me the money.

Edited by LordOfScrugging

41 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

yea, they can be a pain, that's why i'm letting you know which one to just shoot arrows at. the one to the left drops the bow, the center one drops a hat and the right drops nothing.

I start work monday @.@ had to go and get some clothes since the dress code is business casual ~.~ i didn't own any suitable clothes. but now i owe my parents money cause they fronted me the money.

Yay! That's wonderful and good luck on the new job!! 

2 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

What is this place I have stepped in?

The temple of the holy goddess Noamuth. Pledge your allegiance or be purged as a heretic and erased from the memory of humanity. 

Edited by Skycook3y

3 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

The temple of the unholy goddess Noamuth. Pledge your allegiance or be purged as a heretic and erased from the memory of humanity. 

Eeerrr, uhm....I guess I'll go for option number 1 then, if pledging allegiance over the internet is as easy as just saying so...and then pledge that allegiance, but I have reservations. And not the hotel kind, the "I'm not sure if I'm capable of unwavering allegiance to anything" kind.

Though the pictures of the volcano looked pretty cool. And the women taking/blocking the pic looked cool too I guess.

:p

1 hour ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Eeerrr, uhm....I guess I'll go for option number 1 then, if pledging allegiance over the internet is as easy as just saying so...and then pledge that allegiance, but I have reservations. And not the hotel kind, the "I'm not sure if I'm capable of unwavering allegiance to anything" kind.

Though the pictures of the volcano looked pretty cool. And the women taking/blocking the pic looked cool too I guess.

:p

Are you oogling Overload?  =.=

And I'm not unholy!  I have too many piercings to claim that.