The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

I'm working at a call center. wouldn't be my first pick but i've been unemployed for 2 years looking so i'll take anything i can get. pay isn't too bad considering i've been broke for the past 2 years

Oh man, Just get ready for Customers to shout and you and demand for a supervisor/manager and you'll be fine.

1 minute ago, LordOfScrugging said:

I'm working at a call center. wouldn't be my first pick but i've been unemployed for 2 years looking so i'll take anything i can get. pay isn't too bad considering i've been broke for the past 2 years

Ohh jobs now.Well sad to hear you've been broke for the past two years 

Well i worked with tech support while i finished med school after that i've been working for a pharmaceutical company ever since.

9 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Nice! Don't let the grumpy ones get to you.

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

*we recite passages from the Book of Noamuth*

By the gods this is ill news indeed, i must report to command that sky and his/her followers are praying to the Book of Noamuth

HERESY.

6 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

By the gods this is ill news indeed, i must report to command that sky and his/her followers are praying to the Book of Noamuth

HERESY.

Ssshhhh

*drops from the ceiling onto ninja and eats them quickly*

Ssshhh

*rubs belly*

Edited by Noamuth
Screw you auto correct.

6 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

HERESY.

You have committed the ultimate heresy, ninja234. What do you say in your defense?

1 minute ago, ninja234 said:

Heresy is only my word to use.

*Cannibalizes Sky*

*regenerates and teleports out of you* THROUGH THE POWER GIVEN TO ME BY OUR EMPRESS NOAMUTH, I SHALL BANISH THEE *undoes your existence*

Edited by Skycook3y

*regenerates and teleports out of you* THROUGH THE POWER GIVEN TO ME BY OUR EMPRESS NOAMUTH, I SHALL BANISH THEE *undoes your existence*

Sad but existence is my to command, not even your filthy fake empress shall stop me.

(Sidenote)I control time too, suck it(/sidenote)

2 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Sad but existence is my to command, not even your filthy fake empress shall stop me.

(Sidenote)I control time too, suck it(/sidenote)

*sighs* @crimsonspartan1 ROYAL GODMODDER, I SUMMON THEE AND THY SKILLS. For I am too lazy to fight with a godmodder.

Regenerating spontaneously isn't godmodding  saying that you have anti everything armor (example) on the other hand...

Also, insulting the imperial religion is illegal and punished by death

Exactly i never said i had everything proof armor or something.

The imperial religion is false our emperor is a man not a god.