The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

2 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Looking forward to it, looks like it'll have to be wednesday I see it

Sky answers that but something I like about Battleborn is the characters, reminds me of Borderlands but what would you expect?

I liked the little witch with the 4 arms, she was cute. Didn't really enjoy the game that much though.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I did not progress very far at DS2, and still at the floating knight boss. Some day I promise to come back for him. 

Make him charge and dodge to the right. Problem solved. Either that or parry him and ballista him.

29 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

To each their own.

I saw it coming, Aldia. Just knew it. Which reminds me I'll buy myself DS2 and probably will cry over not being able to play DS3

DS3 is much better than 2 tho...

11 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I did not progress very far at DS2, and still at the floating knight boss. Some day I promise to come back for him. 

Once I have it, with the DLC of course, I'll finish it 100%, even if the Fume Knight costs me a 100 tries.

6 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

It's not that I don't want to play it. It's that I can't. Money here is too devaluated to allow me that. It's this way. It costs 60 U$D on steam, multiply that by 16 and you get how much I'd need to pay. And it's not easy to afford.

Edited by ElGuirrix

8 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Once I have it, with the DLC of course, I'll finish it 100%, even if the Fume Knight costs me a 100 tries.

It's not that I don't want to play it. It's that I can't. Money here is too devaluated to allow me that. It's this way. It costs 60 U$D on steam, multiply that by 16 and you get how much I'd need to pay. And it's not easy to afford.

How about living the pirates life? Though you'll miss out on pvp and summoning and help

5 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

How about living the pirates life? Though you'll miss out on pvp and summoning and help

There are some games I'd rather not resort to play pirated, DS series being one of them. And it'd miss too much. I like casually summoning people like I did in DS1 for some jolly cooperation and invade people for some times epic duels.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

There are some games I'd rather not resort to play pirated, DS series being one of them. And it'd miss too much. I like casually summoning people like I did in DS1 for some jolly cooperation and invade people for some times epic duels.

If you ever get around to buy ds3 just keep in mind that 1. 90% of invaders are A******s and chug like there'll be no tomorrow. 2. People love ganking you. 3. The life of darkmoon/bluesentinels/watchdogs of farron is damned to eternal waiting

6 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

If you ever get around to buy ds3 just keep in mind that 1. 90% of invaders are A******s and chug like there'll be no tomorrow. 2. People love ganking you. 3. The life of darkmoon/bluesentinels/watchdogs of farron is damned to eternal waiting

I'll also be looking out for invaders that can actually change their color to white while still being able to hit and kill you.

Ganking is typical, but you can block attacks from behind in DS3.

I've dealt with way too many sponges, so I have patience for them. (lingering will and lingering sentiment in Kingdom Hearts have so much life that it's ridiculous on top of they being damn hard)

Edited by ElGuirrix

25 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I liked the little witch with the 4 arms, she was cute. Didn't really enjoy the game that much though.

Make him charge and dodge to the right. Problem solved. Either that or parry him and ballista him.

Yes, I heard use the gigantic crossbow. I dropped DS2 as soon as 3 came out. Polished controls, better graphics and no ugly hallowing. 

29 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Looking forward to it, looks like it'll have to be wednesday I see it

Sky answers that but something I like about Battleborn is the characters, reminds me of Borderlands but what would you expect?

Have fun!!  You're right, the style looks similar to Borderlands. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I think you'll like it! I felt dizzy with all the action. Black Widow was intense! I vowed that the Avengers age of ultron was my last Ironman movie. But my Captain America wanted to see it. Spoiler Alert! Is Battleborn similar to Overwatch? 

Reveal hidden contents

Captain America kissed Carter the niece. Yuck!! 

Don't like Iron Man?

33 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Yes, I heard use the gigantic crossbow. I dropped DS2 as soon as 3 came out. Polished controls, better graphics and no ugly hallowing. 

Have fun!!  You're right, the style looks similar to Borderlands. 

Yeah DS2 isn't really that great. 

11 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Dairy Queen fries dipped in a caramel shake is absurdly good.

Something bittersweet?

It sounds just great. Would probably peek my interest more if I hadn't eaten recently.

Just realized bittersweet isn't the word but I don't know what might be... So... Yeah

Edited by ElGuirrix

4 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Don't like Iron Man?

I did. Its just that after 4, its like you've seen one you've seen them all. I'm excited for suicide squad and rougue one. X men just curious how olivia munn would portray phsylock?

Just now, Noamuth said:

Dairy Queen fries dipped in a caramel shake is absurdly good.

Is dairy queen similar to sonic or foster freeze? I have not tried fries dipped in caramel shave. 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I did. Its just that after 4, its like you've seen one you've seen them all. I'm excited for suicide squad and rougue one. X men just curious how olivia munn would portray phsylock?

Is dairy queen similar to sonic or foster freeze? I have not tried fries dipped in caramel shave. 

They're all different enough to still be enjoyable. The entire planet is excited for Suicide Squad and Rogue One :P

Eh, sort of, difference being DQ actually has good food. (That's a rip on Sonic, I've never even heard of foster freeze, so I can't judge)

4 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Yes to sonic.

7 hours ago, Cryptoxic said:

I'd be a computer by then.

X.X

You'll be able to do amazing computer stuff!

5 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

As long as you try not to compare... 

I won't because I don't want to have a low view and ruin the only DS game I can afford.