The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Dunno about spot filling. More like starting a new by myself. What happened to Trail?

I'm sure you'd back him up any time he needs. Then he'd always come back to you, I'm sure of it.

He just disappeared. It wouldn't be about you filling the hole. It's about getting new people into the rp. You're not supposed to pick up where he left off, just join and do your own characters. (if thats what you meant with spot filling) 

Just think about it, we need people there. 

I'll be out tho, have a nice one. 

7 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

He just disappeared. It wouldn't be about you filling the hole. It's about getting new people into the rp. You're not supposed to pick up where he left off, just join and do your own characters. (if thats what you meant with spot filling) 

Just think about it, we need people there. 

I'll be out tho, have a nice one. 

Weird.

Well I'll think about it.

And I'd say the same to you about the RP I'm here in off topic too with Spot. Only him and I are very actives, and a little less there's MK, Stalin pays a visit, and so does Snyphurr.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Legolegend144 said:

Umm...

Hi. 

Lego! Long time without seeing you. Howdy.

1 hour ago, Skycook3y said:

Denny left us because he's busy taking over the rp subforum and the lack of time.

He does leave rps quite a lot to just make his own. I dunno if he just wants loads of rps or just wants to be really well known by being in loads of rps and owning loads. I don't hate him and I'm not making fun of him, I just know that by experience as he did leave one of my rp to make one along time ago and he also left another rp around a week ago just to make this other rp.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Legolegend144 said:

Hi Gui.

Just thought about peeking in and seeing how thing's've been for people.

Just fine to me. Maybe a little trip once in a while but nothing too bad, having fun around.

Really you and many others just disappeared, I wondered where you've been.

Just now, Skycook3y said:

Who, Nazis? Also INB4 a mod ever reads this and doesn't get the joke. 

Not nazis? Grenzschutzgruppe 9. 

Just now, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

There's no Nazis in Cap 3...

Kinda makes you wonder why that was his first association with buddies?

7 hours ago, (PS4)Legolegend144 said:

Umm...

Hi. 

Greetings,  haven't seen you around in a while. 

4 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Being German and having a sense of humor, Sky makes Nazi jokes. My guess anyway.

Exactly 

6 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Not nazis? Grenzschutzgruppe 9. 

Kinda makes you wonder why that was his first association with buddies?

Because I love making nazi, Holocaust, and generally offensive jokes. Though I can't make as many on the forums because mods.

Did they have a purpose in civil war or were they just there? 

7 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

Weird.

Well I'll think about it.

And I'd say the same to you about the RP I'm here in off topic too with Spot. Only him and I are very actives, and a little less there's MK, Stalin pays a visit, and so does Snyphurr.

I am guessing forsaken ruin? I'll think about it. 

18 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Yeah. And by the way, I think I'd need an intro in weaponry girls since don't know exactly how it works and stuff.

Just read the main post and you're good for the most part. If you need anything else, just pm either Elizabeth-chan or me, as she leads the rp.

3 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Just read the main post and you're good for the most part. If you need anything else, just pm either Elizabeth-chan or me, as she leads the rp.

Oki, will do. After I gather the enough power to leave my bed.

8 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

~snip~

Because I love making nazi, Holocaust, and generally offensive jokes. Though I can't make as many on the forums because mods.

Did they have a purpose in civil war or were they just there? 

~snip~

I knew that. I was just kidding with the guilty with association thing.

I won't tell you. You'd have to watch it. 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I won't tell you. You'd have to watch it. 

I'll see if I get around to watch it. I hope they take that teeny piece of radioactive garbage named spider man and murder him and his family

7 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I'll see if I get around to watch it. I hope they take that teeny piece of radioactive garbage named spider man and murder him and his family

Why so much hate to the spidey. His story is way too sad.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Why so much hate to the spidey. His story is way too sad.

Dunno, just can't stand him. Plus from what I've heard he's busy being all "but Mr Stark said [...]" in civil war which does not make me like him more.

10 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Another one?  I've seen three in the past few days.  The mods are busy keeping those cleaned up. 

Ye. Got locked before I could tell OP that he's a misguided lamb tho