The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

I have a German female classmate. I don't think she represents Germany. She's the embodiment of ultimate lazyness.

I'm fine, thank you. And you? Hue Del Toro. If it'd be a knight name I'd be ElGui of Victoria.

*does this because why not*

Lol! Yeah, she could also be a great great grand daughter of an SS officer. 

Del Toro cause I thought of the director/writer. I saw Pan's labyrinth in espanol and it was great. But ElGui of Victoria sounds romantic. I played Force Unleashed when I had a 360.

I'm good, its friday.

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Plus the amount of knowledge that's actually worth keeping is so low... 

Like how much % of the library?

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

*is chill about it because the library is in another dimension so you can't hit it*

Well that was fun.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Lol! Yeah, she could also be a great great grand daughter of an SS officer. 

Del Toro cause I thought of the director/writer. I saw Pan's labyrinth in espanol and it was great. But ElGui of Victoria sounds romantic. I played Force Unleashed when I had a 360.

I'm good, its friday.

She sleeps all day during class.

ElGui of Victoria is because the place I live in is called Victoria. But I suppose it sounds kinda.

I personally.prefer the ps2 version of that cutscene, Starkiller is more powerful there. But I don't seem to find a decent video of it in YouTube.

Same here. A few school hours and I'm free!

19 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

She sleeps all day during class.

ElGui of Victoria is because the place I live in is called Victoria. But I suppose it sounds kinda.

I personally.prefer the ps2 version of that cutscene, Starkiller is more powerful there. But I don't seem to find a decent video of it in YouTube.

Same here. A few school hours and I'm free!

Must be ballroom dancing late? I had a classmate that sleeps in class. While the teach wasn't looking, I tied his shoelace together. Then I coudn't stop giggling.

ElGui of Victoria sounds good to me. But reality is, what ever knickname Overlord decides for you, that would be it. Why do you think she chose Markymark for me?

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

On 

Must be ballroom dancing late? I had a classmate that sleeps in class. While the teach wasn't looking, I tied his shoelace together. Then I coudn't stop giggling.

ElGui of Victoria sounds good to me. But reality is, what ever knickname Overlord decides for you, that would be it. Why do you think she chose Markymark for me?

Yeah... Dancing... Precisely...

I guess it'll be. I don't know, you tell me?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

She loves Mark Walhberg. Or maybe because of my comment about abs and how I said I dislike the actor because he's old as my dad. 

Oh. Making fun huh. Could be worse I guess.

You're still just Marky to me cuz it sounds cute :3

Thanks for telling now. I have to get going to school and if I left without you telling I'd have the doubt the whole day hue. See ya laters.

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Oh. Making fun huh. Could be worse I guess.

You're still just Marky to me cuz it sounds cute :3

Thanks for telling now. I have to get going to school and if I left without you telling I'd have the doubt the whole day hue. See ya laters.

Okay, take it easy. Don't forget to tie the sleepyhead's shoe lace? Or rope them together if she doesn't have laces. 

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

1 hour ago, Skycook3y said:

But I have long hair...

Plus the amount of knowledge that's actually worth keeping is so low... 

14lw.jpg

This long?

9 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Guys.

I have a new favorite plant

Says it smells of putrid flesh when it matures. That is super freaky!

5 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

You saw his pic with the black nail polish and violet hair color with blank face? I asked you if you thought it was sexy and you said "No comment".

Completely mistook him for a female because of that.

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

25 minutes ago, RevivedEdgeLord said:

Completely mistook him for a female because of that.

I see. For some reason I always thought the photo showed an adam's apple and man hands. Looking at it again, its not really clear.

12 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

GUI will now be known as Trojan. Also I got your vandal parts. As of right now I got 4 hours in-game like all days.

Pff. As if I'm going to open the store.

Ahi hi hi. TROJAN!!! Trojan, are you back? 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I see. For some reason I always thought the photo showed an adam's apple and man hands. Looking at it again, its not really clear.

Ahi hi hi. TROJAN!!! Trojan, are you back? 

Gonna start calling you spicy meatball so you can start on that edge.