The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Never used Xbox. How difficult it is to replace the controller?

Parry them to death!

Not very, They're everywhere.

I CAN'T THEY JUST KEEP KILLING ME, I Can't even get past the first area...

1 minute ago, Eredoc said:

Not very, They're everywhere.

I CAN'T THEY JUST KEEP KILLING ME, I Can't even get past the first area...

Then the only issue is when to get it?

Haven't you ever played a timing game relatively well?

Then the only issue is when to get it?

Haven't you ever played a timing game relatively well?

Hopefully that should be tomorrow.

Thing is, I'm actually great at timing based games but I'm always caught out while doing something else.

Caught by surprise?

Sometimes, But I can usually regain some footing, but sometimes I'll be evading one of their attacks and they attack again in their chain before I can roll again and such, take a hit and because I'm hit, I can't move until they stop their attack chain, which sometimes just kills me before I can heal.

3 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Sometimes, But I can usually regain some footing, but sometimes I'll be evading one of their attacks and they attack again in their chain before I can roll again and such, take a hit and because I'm hit, I can't move until they stop their attack chain, which sometimes just kills me before I can heal.

Play defensively, roll or avoid but keep distance to learn their combos. Doing that and letting them finish usually yields a window to finish off most mobs. That's like the best I can tell you tho.

Play defensively, roll or avoid but keep distance to learn their combos. Doing that and letting them finish usually yields a window to finish off most mobs. That's like the best I can tell you tho.

What I'm not telling you in that I know it all, I just can't quite get the timing I'm used to, I've been able to get through a good chunk but something always happens just to end it and it makes me so salty every, single, time.

1 minute ago, Eredoc said:

What I'm not telling you in that I know it all, I just can't quite get the timing I'm used to, I've been able to get through a good chunk but something always happens just to end it and it makes me so salty every, single, time.

Okay, okay. Won't dig it too much cuz salt. But I suppose that's just it... Maybe you'll get used enough I don't know. It's a salty series most times tho...

Okay, okay. Won't dig it too much cuz salt. But I suppose that's just it... Maybe you'll get used enough I don't know. It's a salty series most times tho...

I know, I bought it knowing that, it's one of those games where I want to complete just because I like the idea of the game but I get frustrated before I learn what I need to and do it as I need to.

Thankfully, I'm not just limited to Bloodborne so if I do get salty I have other things to play from the small collection.

5 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

I know, I bought it knowing that, it's one of those games where I want to complete just because I like the idea of the game but I get frustrated before I learn what I need to and do it as I need to.

Thankfully, I'm not just limited to Bloodborne so if I do get salty I have other things to play from the small collection.

Like how much time you put into those?

4 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

Check this out my gentle beings. I couldn't sleep and I listened to some creepy and cute soundtracks on youtube. Decided to make something tiny too.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/685764?updated=1464057691

*frustration about cellphone being too slow to open it and parents sleeping*

18 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

Check this out my gentle beings. I couldn't sleep and I listened to some creepy and cute soundtracks on youtube. Decided to make something tiny too.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/685764?updated=1464057691

Alright, could listen to it. It gives me the feel of a ghost of a child being seen playing alone.

6 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

What do you mean?

Like how much you actually played Bloodborne and those others.

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Like how much you actually played Bloodborne and those others.

Well Bloodborne is my most played PS4 game maybe except for FF7. But since the Xbox is my primary console it's not too much.

2 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Well Bloodborne is my most played PS4 game maybe except for FF7. But since the Xbox is my primary console it's not too much.

Hmm. And how different oes it feel to play Xbox compared to PS4?

(gotta go to sleep now, I'll se ya all tomorrow)

11 hours ago, Eredoc said:

I've seen friends quit Bloodborne early on because they get frustrated with not able to progress. Once you get thru the first few hurdles and start upgrading and getting better gear and weapons, the easier it becomes. And mastering parrying and viceral attack is key to success. 

Try hit and run tactics and don't engage more than two enemies at a time. Stack up on blood vials and upgrade health. I love Bloodborne - its so addicting.

wMQno8v.jpg

11 hours ago, Deshiel said:

not exactly what I had in mind but the vibe is there :D

That just popped into my head, but yeah there's the creepy vibe.

9 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Posted about removing eyeballs over on facebook, and get a friend request from a stranger.

People are weird.

Shared goals, of course.

16 hours ago, Snyphurr said:

So there was I, investigating a crime scene while talking to my assistant via earpiece when he suddenly decides to tell me a joke bad enough to make me laugh.

The police officers nearby end up thinking I'm a suspect, and chased me through town for two hours on foot.

I can no longer feel my legs.

Why did you run? You are so funny. And luckily you weren't shot. 

22 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

That just popped into my head, but yeah there's the creepy vibe.

Shared goals, of course.

Nothing tops romancing suave popping mamas.

Oh, good morning nothing.